ぶえ(Bue) new mini-album "吸血くんと愉快な軽犯罪者" release

ぶえ(Bue) 1st mini-album “吸血くんと愉快な軽犯罪者” will be released at ONEMAN live on 2023/01/19. On December 4 on digital platforms.

“ぶえ(Bue)” members:
Vocal: 伐(Batsu) (ex.MAMIRETA)
Guitar: こずゑ(Kozue) (ex.マゼラン(Mazeran))
Bass: クッパ(Kuppa) (ex.バク。(Baku))
Drums: 凰凱(Ohguy) (ex.Chiodo)

TrackList:
1.蚊
2.舐めまわし
3.痴漢
4.即死
5.万引き

Twitter

8 Likes

Looking forward to new mamiretacore tunes.

Excellent cover art too!

1 Like

All the new songs are dimes. I can’t wait.

Wonder if the EP gonna be just in digital format or physical as well.

The physical CD version is what’ll be released on 2023/01/19 at their live.

I think they did this with their first single too (releasing first digitally, then later on CD).

1 Like

I heard they were doing this but have literally never even seen a photo of a cd version so not sure it ever did happen. Would love a copy if it is a thing though!

I have two physical copies (cause they released a bonus edition later) so I can attest it’s a thing. But it’s like they said, the music will be released digitally and only collectors should worry about buying the physical copy if they want it.

2 Likes

I have seen physical single on Mercari but price was killing me :c

What is the difference? I can’t find anything about the two versions and if they have extra songs or not.

Impatience abounds from what I see :smiley: , normally digital releases are uploaded to the platforms (iTunes / Apple Music / amazon / Spotify / LINE MUSIC / TikTok) a few days before. Nothing has been announced about the physical edition yet.

The version sold at Jishuban club came with a bonus CD with an extra track.

No fancy packaging or anything like that. You’d just get the regular CD and the cashier would give you an additional blank CD in a regular sleeve once you paid.

1 Like

Amazing! Nice to know its out there but where can they be ordered?!?! Haha.

Have you tried the Jishuban club website? I don’t know if they ship overseas, but they still seem to be in stock:

https://www.jishubanclub.com/index.php/--596.html

1 Like

Nice catch! Doesnt appear immediately that there are overseas options but I’ll look into it.

TuneCore

5 Likes

I love how the guitars sound like mosquitoes in each song. While probably a 5-second drawing, this album art is very fitting and I can’t hate it.

2 Likes

The mini is pretty fun, just what I expected basically. The spirit of Mamireta is alive and well.

1 Like

Cover art 10/10
Song titles 10/10
Catchiness 10/10
Mosquito sounds 10/10

4 Likes