アリス九號. (Alice Nine) 5-month consecutive oneman live and 5-month consecutive member-produce single

アリス九號. (Alice Nine) will hold their 5-month consecutive oneman live as follow :

2021/05/04 at KOTORI Hall (produced by ヒロト(Hiroto))
2021/06/24 at SHIBUYA PLEASURE PLEASURE (produced by 沙我 (Saga))
2021/07/05 at TSUTAYA O-EAST (produced by 将 (Shou))
2021/07/31 at Kanda Myojin Hall (produced by Nao)
2021/09/17 at Yokohama Bay Hall (produced by 虎 (Tora))

at each oneman live, a special member-produce single will be released.

No further details yet

4 Likes

It’s interessing :blush:.

1 Like

Also, they announced that their 17th anniversary live will happen in August 28, at Studio coast.

1 Like
4 Likes

I like it :heart_eyes:.

jfc it sounds like one of a dozen c&p ballads gackt shat out on his albums, typically 2 per record

I can’t believe I’m still coming back to this band expecting anything decent

3 Likes

That’s a pretty great song imho if only because it’s pretty different than the last two albums and such. I’ll look forward to the other new tunes also

The second music video is up:

The singles will be released as 24-page zines, with the CDs. They’re limited to the official webshop and live venues.

1 Like

I like it :heart_eyes:.
The MV is so funny.

lmao it looks and sounds like they rushed to pander to the fans of freshly disbanded BRQ while those haven’t retired from VK entirely.

really curious whose styles they’re gonna be ripping off for the rest of the campaign!

1 Like

It does look like Shou shares the same plastic surgeon.
As for Alice Nine, they’ve struggled to put out any interesting music after Ginganowoto.

Ehhh both songs are just really boring to me… I’m not a fan of ballads and Bury the night didn’t quite catch me either, it’s just too bland.

Bury the night’s intro is interesting, shame everything else is trash, jesus… which is a shame since they can pull great 80’s influenced tracks like prismatic for example

this bts aesthetic is a hard pass aswell, yall are like on your forties already, come on

1 Like

The only nice thing is Saga singing xD

2 Likes

Saga’s cover of Luna sea is amazing. I can’t believe he can accept such a level of mediocrity in this band with the 2 last songs…

Bury the nigth was wrote and composed by Saga himself.

very disappoint then x)

The new MV is out :

5 Likes

can’t lie bruh, this track kinda go hard.
Ain’t no Asian Kung Fu Generation, but I rock with it.

I wonder if girlies in the MESS thread who called Ruki a boring vocalist are even aware this band exists?..

this started out really nice.

1 Like