アリス九號. (Alice Nine) 5-month consecutive oneman live and 5-month consecutive member-produce single

It’s SO much better than previous single…

New music video, song name is “Eureka”

1 Like

I like it :heart_eyes:

This isn’t what I’m usually into but I actually like this.

I’ve liked these all to whatever extent, but the only one I can see myself listening to more than once is After Dark. I definitely am not seeing these on iTunes, is this something only being released at lives or? What am I missing?

You can buy this in their lives or their online shop .

1 Like

New song, “Kokuu”:

7 Likes

there was an attempT

1 Like

Ah to hear Shou say “You motherfucker” again worth it…

Yeah the song is alright, I do appreciate the attempt more than anything lol.

I like it :blush:.

1 Like

Haha, I also thought he was saying “you motherfucker” when I first listened to the song without watching the MV. But after watching the MV, I found that there’s the lyrics, and we can see that he sings “世はまだ墓” (Yo wa mada haka) and not what we first thought xD

2 Likes

Ahhh, shout out to all the engrish lines that I will never be able to un-learn :stuck_out_tongue:

I can hear some traces of 2005-2006 Alice Nine in there, but Shou’s screaming and harsh vocals are just not that good anymore lol

WoW , it’s good to hear them with slightly heavier track, and Tora composed a great song (at least from their last 6-7 years discography).

It was never good, especially on live shows.

3 Likes
7 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes:.

Ah, yes, a music video for a re-recording that was released two years ago

I love you, Alice nine, please, never change

2 Likes

do you mean it’s a new video over 4 years old sound? I noticed Shou sounds less tragic than usual and got hopeful they were getting back on track omg

I loved the visuals anyway, which is not common for elvis9 of this age.

1 Like

So I LOVED GEMINI (the album) but somehow I think I’ve never heard this version of the void. It was released when? Sounds glorious :open_mouth:

edit: nvm I found it in the grand archives on that 2019 comp album

1 Like

eeewwww somebody replace that audio for the first version, the re-recording sucks balls

4 Likes