キズ (Kizu) best album "仇" (Kataki) release

Yeah, I wish there was actually more of Gara. This is the only one I liked other than the first one, where I thought the balance between the two singing was on point.

1 Like

why…just 5 I am confusion
and yeah, they do sound different

1 Like

THIS IS SO GOOD OH MY

They re-record lead vocal for Kataki?

I might even prefer this version of Oshimai

Setlist of their 4th anniversary oneman
They finally played Jigoku!

1. Stalker
  2. Human error
  3. Steroid
  4. Juugo
  5. Heisei
  6. Kuroi ame
  7. Juusei
  8. Love song
  9. Buta
  10. Kawazu
  11. Milk
  12. Kizuato
  13. 0
  14. 15.2
    –ENCORE 1–
  15. Hato
  16. Oshimai
  17. Jigoku
    –ENCORE 2–
  18. Tokyo
  19. ELISE
2 Likes

this was so needed !

Kizu, and Why They Are The Best Band In The Scene
I don’t remember why I didn’t like the Jigoku B-sides when the single came out — 15.2 is fantastic.

Everything sounds great on this. I didn’t even make it to the new tracks yet, but this band rules.

Best band in the scene? Now that’s a stretch.
They’re good at playing the only releasing singles algorithm. I wonder how much they are going to milk their singles after this best album, hope Lime started already writing for a LP.

Didn’t get your point. Why just releasing singles would take the position of a good band from them?
They could do like GazettE and spend 2 years doing nothing to finally then release a full album, so I’m happy they’re constantly releasing stuff.

9 Likes
7 Likes

Hope they’ll release it in a DVD!!!

Hope as well it’ll be released as a DVD, buying it for sure! Favorite album this year :slight_smile: They are so good live! Leeeeeeeeet’s go :smiley:

Edit : Ok, they played 15.2 live, I need this as a DVD asap. Buying it day 1 lmao.

Wow lime goes crazy live. Danm. Thats awesome :slight_smile:

Wow. I thought it would be cool to learn more about the band in this interview but I did learn… not much haha. In case anyone wants to read it lolz.

2 Likes

This interview felt almost like an interview with System of a Down.

1 Like

You released an English version of your single Kuroi ame called BLACK RAIN in 2019. Why did you choose to record that particular song in English? Was there a message you wanted to convey to fans around the world?

LiME: Exactly.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Is it a part of some contract JAME has to sign why their interviews are always awful and a big waste of time for everyone involved? Bands give out much better interviews in Japanese.

1 Like

:rofl: Well yeah, I thought this one was pretty bad. I don’t read JAME’s interviews often so I couldn’t tell, but I was curious to see about Kizu. I do recall reading some good interview but maybe it was another place haha.

I do wonder why bands bother to accept interviews if they don’t intend to share even the most harmless info.
“What can you tell us about your new song?” isn’t really a probing question. :joy:

2 Likes