キズ (Kizu) new live DVD+CD "キズ 単独公演「そらのないひと」2022.10.9 日比谷野外大音楽堂" release

Tempted to snatch it up once someone is selling it on Mercari.

i like their boring bops

Great song as always. They are too good for vkei band…

Indeed, drop the paint and sign with a label and you’re doing the huge festivals this summer. :man_shrugging:t2:Tommy is like god to some of these guys though.

So their next show has a capacity of 3800. If they sell out I think that’ll be their biggest venue so far as far as one man’s go.

Yeah they tweeted about it saying it’s their biggest venue so far

They are signed to a label DAMAGE. It was pretty fast after debut that they picked up by a label it’s just they release everything under Kizu not DAMAGE

DAMAGE is a Freewill sub label.

That would mean there signed to something if they’re in a sub label
I don’t remember exactly when so take this with a grain of salt but when Kizu videos were getting a lot of copyright strikes I managed to see who took down one of them it was a record company they had a few big bands on there but Kizu was not listed but the company claimed it was there material for the copyright strike

vkgy (ブイケージ) | visual kei library (V系ライブラリ) :man_shrugging:t2:

It was sun-krad, another subsidiary of free-will

Yeah that’s who it was I remember dir en grey but that was about it

They released the new song digitally so it’s not even worth it unless you really want to see this show.

Is it up for sale in proper quality on ototoy or somewhere else? So far I bought their stuff on itunes but it literally hurts listening, same for amazon

Don’t see it anywhere.

Is it me or is Lames voice sounding stronger these days? He doesnt sound quite so “whiney” like he did on earlier releases. The song is ok, nothing special, i miss their faster/heavier numbers.

$120 better include one of them cleaning your house in a maids suit or in the nude.

2 Likes

“雨男” is now available for streaming as of 3/21

1 Like