キズ (Kizu) new single "リトルガールは病んでいる。" (Little Girl wa Yandeiru.) release

• Just looked up the CD and there are no b-sides. Is literally the one track on both versions. Theyre also going for no less than 6000 yen on mercari so yeah anyone on here going to be getting that?? Haha.
2 Likes

Well theyve had imperial flags at their shows recently aswell and he wears the helmet in the cover, not that i care much just pointing out

Its the flag used by both the Japanese army and navy to this day, so using it on an army helmet really isnt anything out of the ordinary.

2 Likes

Ok well im sorry i dont see every single thing they post and do. Either way i couldnt care less if they do that sort of thing.

1 Like

Oh ok that song slaps. Thats amazing.

Btw “Pierce ni hood” is not the single that will be released in august

8 Likes

Thank you for the clarification i got confused for a minute cause of the title. Usually the title will say limited live single instead of single. Or the threads would be separate.

Sorry, fixed the title now.

What kind of instrument is a zephyr?

2 Likes

I think it’s not an instrument but instead someone brought brunch

2 Likes

Apparently it’s Zither?

Zephyr? Somebody been recording their bodily gases again??

1 Like

I think ZEPHYR Z-II is referring to a model of motorcycle, as that’s featured prominently in both the cover illustration and the sound effects.

1 Like

their new maxi-single “リトルガールは病んでいる。” (Little Girl wa Yande iru.) will be released at 2022/08/31 (2 types)

TYPE A (4400yen) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD inluding “キズ 単独公演「天獄」 2022.5.14 日本青年館ホール” live scenes
TYPE B (1650yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

[CD tracklist]

1. リトルガールは病んでいる。 (Little Girl wa Yande iru.)
  2. 日向住吉 (Hyuugasumiyoshi)
  3. 症状その⑵ (Shoujou sono(2)) [TYPE B only]

[DVD tracklist] [TYPE A only]

1. 地獄
  2. ストロベリー・ブルー
  3. ラブソング
  4. レモンティー
4 Likes

Well this isnt going to be bad. Just interesting to see what theyre going to do next when the last few releases have sounded fairly different.

does that mean we once again don’t get a PV?

why that?

they never included a MV in the single DVD

1 Like

They did with kuroi ame but not besides that

1 Like

Do they need to? Is not having a PV going to stop any of us from buying it?? Haha.

New look for the single

5 Likes