コドモドラゴン(Codomo Dragon) new album "帝王切開" release

コドモドラゴン(Codomo Dragon) 5th full album will be released at 2023/07/12.

5 Likes

Hahaha :joy: I love it. The theme is great. Curious to see what style they are gonna go for in this album but so far I’m loving it O-o

1 Like

Premiere in 2 days:

8 Likes

I actually really liked their last album but I haven’t checked out any of the singles after it.
Hope it’s good!

1 Like

I have faith!

I always love their styling.
The song isn’t as memorable on first listen as some of their other ones, but I’m excited for the album!

1 Like

It’s honestly growing on me more with each listen. It’s a bit more ‘‘bland’’ than their other releases but I still like it and the chorus is pretty catchy. Not my favorite but I’m definitely looking forward to the album.

1 Like

Great stuff as always. Cant wait to see the final product

1 Like

Tracklist

2 Likes

Like what I hear from the previews so far :+1:t2:

the new album, “帝王切開” will come in 2 types (type A limited edition; 4400 yen, type B regular edition; 3850 yen)

[tracklist]
1.ディスパラディソ
2.BAD!!
3.嗤死
4.帝王切開
5.ニルアドミラリ
6.歪
7.破滅歌
8.明晰夢(bonus track/type B only)
9.蛾
10.モーラニクスピーカー
11.I KILL YOU
12.MINORITY

[DVD] (type A only)
[DVD]「帝王切開」MV & making of

2 Likes

Type B Bonus track.

gracias!

1 Like

Sounds wicked! This band are always on point. Their looks, their tunes – they rarely put a foot wrong. Classic VK. Still one of the best bands around in the scene.

1 Like

I KILL YOU is the best track preview. I love all the previews. It’s gonna turn out to be a good album

1 Like

Daaamnnn it does slap oml

Just listened to it rn lmao
I want to hear the full songs lol

I really want to preorder this but my bank account is disagreeing with me :disappointed:

1 Like