ジグソウ (Jigsaw) new double A-side single "アカツキ/トランスリッパーなら仕方ない。" (Akatsuki/Trans Ripper Shikatanai.) release

ジグソウ (Jigsaw) new double A-side single “アカツキ/トランスリッパーなら仕方ない。” (Akatsuki/Trans Ripper Shikatanai.) will be released at 2021/07/28 (2420yen)

[tracklist]
CD:01.アカツキ
02.トランスリッパーなら仕方ない。
DVD:01.アカツキ MV
02.トランスリッパーなら仕方ない。MV

their live-limited double A-side single “Re:少女TYPE[B]/Re:死垂レ桜ノ木ノ下デ。” will be released at their live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2021/08/25 (1500yen)

[tracklist]
CD:01.Re:少女TYPE[B] (Re:ShoujoTYPE[B])
02.Re:死垂桜ノ木ノ下デ。(Re:Shishidarezakura no Kinoshita de.)

6 Likes

Very very happy to hear it! All the best to them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sounds very different from most of their other stuff but I really like it

They’ve struck gold with this one. Also, there’s never enough hats.

(funny that they’ve used shots of him singing near the end where there weren’t any vocals :smiley: )

Great video and song, beautiful scenery :slight_smile:

Their discog is pretty varied already, what are yous guys fav song of theirs so far? I like 痣 a LOT for some reason

1 Like

Orange is still my favorite, by far. What a wonderful ballad, especially love the leads.

1 Like

Probably Kinjo no Ano Ko, Musabetsu ni Furu Ame wa Haiiro, and seamless suicide

tobiorikun is iconic

1 Like
4 Likes

that was so fun! whoever makes the MVs sure know how to use colour, and while there are fast cuts you actually get time to appreciate the locations instead of getting a headache.
the song itself was so engaging and interesting, like the random whistle and varied vocals. the main riff was also very enjoyable and energetic.

2 Likes

MY dumbass forgot to look back here to see about this second A-side… That was incredible <3

1 Like