ジャックケイパー (Jack Caper) will disband

ジャックケイパー (Jack Caper) will disband at 2023/2/4.

2 Likes

aww I wonder if that means the one guy will finally go into politics lol

Update question: hiro is running a bar? Also why are a bulk of the replies using the laugh emoji and people saying “congratulations!”?

1 Like

Apparently there’s been some drunken fights between the members and various accusations thrown around so everyone who cared about them was expecting it.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’ve been expecting it since the moment they announced Riku was out of the band.

Tbh I was expecting it, but still kinda sad because I actually liked them

:open_mouth: thats not very kira kira kei :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Apparently Hiro is a bit of a tyrant in the band which is why previous members have left so many times, and once Riku left Hiro was the only member of the original lineup left. A lot of gya seem to blame him for being a bit of a bully (and if you watch their youtube channel, Hiro is always the one that seems to wiggle his way out of anything unpleasant while he gleefully makes the others suffer) so it seems like there definitely wasn’t a good vibe behind the scenes…

3 Likes

funny thing: why are only foreign doing this kind of comments? japanese fan are pretty nasty when they want to, but I’ve only seen foreign making this kind of comments/spreading this kind of information… it makes me doubt a little bit because we are expert in misunderstanding information and spreading fake news… hehe

not really trying to deffend anyone, tho. not really a fan.

2 Likes

I get my info from tanuki?? Which is literally made of japanese fans?? I mean I could link source threads if yall think I’m lying but then people would ask for translations and crap which I am not going to do because anyone who cares enough about getting the info can figure out how to translate it themselves (I can’t read Japanese well enough on my own and have to put in the work to translate for my own pleasure)

I liked Jack Caper before so I’m not happy how things went, but things were going downhill for a while if you paid attention.

3 Likes

That’s too bad, I liked a few of the songs I listened to when I was giving them another try within the last week or so. The vk curse strikes again, although they’ve been around for at least six years now, that’s a solid run. I wonder who will retire completely or move onto other bands. Hiro in the Dame Da MV looked so similarly to Ryuuji when he was in Soroban, I would like to hear him in something less osare/kira kira and a little heavier, I think he’d be a good fit.

Japanese fans are even nastier but anonymously. Some are mega nasty to their fav bands where they can be unseen about it.

1 Like

oooh those stories they could tell :o