ラヴェーゼ (Labaiser) will disband

ラヴェーゼ (Labaiser) has announced that they will disband after their last live, “End of Abyss” at Ikebukuro Blackhole on 11/16. Their last best album, “深淵への契約 ~Best collections~” will be released the same day.

平素より格別のご愛顧を賜り、誠に有難うございます。
この度ラヴェーゼは、2021年11月16日(火)池袋BlackHole最終単独公演
「End of Abyss」をもちまして解散する事となりました。
約5年間ご支援いただきましたお客様及び関係者の皆様に心より感謝申し上げます。
以下各メンバーのコメントとなります。

紗弥 -saya-
この度ラヴェーゼは2021.11.16をもちまして解散致します。
いつも支えてくださる契約者達、関係者の方々、そしてどんな壁も力を合わせて共に乗り越えてくれたメンバー達のおかげで5年間活動してこれました。
本当にありがとうございました。
悔いが残らないように最後まで全力で歌い叫びます。
ラヴェーゼの楽曲が契約者達の心に生き続ける事を願っております。
そしてまた皆んなと逢えるのが必然でありますように。
最後の契約日までどうぞよろしくお願い致します。

凪斗-nagito-
まずは、悲しい思いや辛い思いをさせてしまって本当にごめんなさい。
解散という決断をしてから、まだ実感もあまり無く、整理もついていないというのが正直なところです。
どう伝えようかと悩めば悩むほど、飾り付けられた文字列になってしまう気がするので、改めて自身の”声”で伝えさせてください。
残り限られた時間、今まで以上に大切に、少しでも長く一緒に過ごせたら、ひとつでも多くかけがえのない思い出を創れたらと思うのはオレの我儘かもしれませんが、もう少しだけお付き合いいただけたら嬉しいなって思います。

聖薇-serah-
2016年~2021年の約5年間、「深淵への契約」をコンセプトに活動してきたラヴェーゼは2021年11月16日に幕を閉じます。
メンバーそれぞれが思い描いた結果を出すことができなかったことが解散の大きな理由です。
今は、この5年間毎日向き合ってきたものが無くなることにまだ実感が湧きませんが、活動を通じて良い事も悪い事も沢山経験をさせていただき、メンバーや関係者、応援してくれている契約者達には感謝しています。
創り出した楽曲やライブの空間、みんなと共に夢を見ることができた日々は、私にとって消えることのない、かけがえのないものです
私はラヴェーゼを最後のバンドにしようと考えて活動していたので、今後音楽活動をすることはないかもしれません。
みんなと一緒に目指した夢の多くは叶わなくなってしまったことに、悔しい気持ちや申し訳ない気持ちでいっぱいです。
ただ、その夢が終わることになっても最後まで全力を尽くす意思に変わりはありません。
11月16日の最後の時まで、自分達にしか創ることのできない深淵の世界を表現していきます。
あらためて、今まで応援していただいた1人1人に感謝します。
残された時間はわずかですが、大切な決断をした4人の姿を最後まで見届けて下さい。

大和-yamato-
残念な結果になってしまって本当にごめんね。ただ一つ言えることはみんなが居てくれたから今の俺らがある。そんな契約者を誇りに思うよ。ありがとう。

http://labaiser.com/2088.html

:broken_heart:

4 Likes

Saya sis give verxina girlies a call.

by november we’ll have something gorgeous, fabulous, stunning again.

5 Likes

Really… I just was getting more into them and spent the night listening to their discography then this is the first thing I see in the morning. Lol…

1 Like

Damn, I was really digging everything these guys put out.

Me, who just finished working out to them to see this… :frowning:

Meh, that sucks… they were one of the few starwave bands I was interested in :X

1 Like

I didn’t really expected them to disband, oh well…

Noooo, one of the few bands I still follow and listen to very often… sad to hear it :cry::broken_heart:

This sucks… Saya please don’t Disappear

That sucks, they were a decent starwave band.

Ahhhhh damn man… The only Starwave band I liked and actually listen to a fair bit. Bit gutted about this, seemed like they were doing alright so didn’t see this coming. Damn. :frowning:

I think Starwave’s only strong weapon now is Scarlet Valse, let’s hope 紗弥-saya picks up with something more attached to SeaR/Lene

1 Like

Xanvala too

1 Like

Well for me they have no strong weapons left. Booooo. Is such a shame, but I just don’t think they were really cutting it somehow. Like I recently got a few of their live only releases from the official starwave shop and some of those are limited to only 100 copies so if just those few copies didn’t sell at shows that’s kinda poor going. Sad though as it would’ve been nice to see the band get more recognition and carry on strong.

2 Likes

It sucks, but I only really liked them up until Hinaki left, and then they started sounding generic and they seemed to change direction on every other single. I genuinely liked the Phantasmagoria inspired concept they had going on but they decided to put that behind, until this last look, which was suspect to me considering what they had been doing before. This was one of my favorite Starwave groups, so I really hope the best for the members, and Serah says this may be his last band, so that blows.

5 Likes

That was kind of what I liked about them though that their songs did vary quite a bit but for me the heavier songs, the ballads, the more typical j rock songs all still had the ラヴェーゼ flavour to them and it kept each release an interesting listen. Every now and then I just have a blast through a handful of the singles or the couple of mini albums. But all I can hope now is that sometime in the near future this disbandment will lead to more decent bands. But if Serah is saying he may call it quits (as I think he’s their main song writer?) then that’s a bit of a shame. Plenty more music out there and we can always go back and enjoy their stuff any time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

tbh this. I tried getting into the singles they’ve released after folklore, and 2/3 of them are a very hard miss for multiple reasons. they also kept putting out a shit ton of music too fast, none of it really being memorable.

they had all elements working together nicely, but didn’t seem to have the ambition to break out of the starwave niche. I wish them a lot of luck, and I hope their next projects are announced soon.

1 Like

Labaiser best album will be called “深淵への契約 ~Best collections~”. Limited edition limited to 333 copies sold for 5000 yen

glla-10

Track list:

-Disc 01-

1. -自罰-
  2. Amaryllis
  3. 未完ノ刻ト悲愴ノ渦
  4. vanishing to chaos
  5. Imperial Propaganda
  6. 血ノ酩酊
  7. Aube
  8. Betrayal
  9. Unrelieved
  10. Black lily
  11. Laziness
  12. Bergamot
  13. 白昼夢

-Disc 02-

1. Period of tragedy
  2. ネクロ・パレェド
  3. Hypericum
  4. Desperate destiny
  5. Worthless
  6. Psycho
  7. Loser
  8. Silene
  9. Anemone
  10. mirror
  11. Autonomic imbalance
  12. 偽りのディストピア-folklore Ver.-
  13. 新曲
2 Likes

Ooh, a new song? :0

1 Like

Looks like it. + Psycho wasn’t released on disc as far as I know. But 5000 yen for a release with 2 new songs on it is a bit steep for my liking considering I already have the rest. Haha. But a great collection for anyone who hasn’t been collecting their stuff for sure, so would recommend!

1 Like