仮病 (Kebyo)’s Lust to become vocalist + “ みっくちゅじゅーちゅ” (Mikkuchujuuchu) release

The vocal stylings I’d expect from a psychopathic sex fiend who calls himself Lust.

2 Likes

I think probably seeing his vocals from a different song might be better. Seems like here it’s like one of those insanity tracks.

If he could like cool it maybe 10% I think it would come off as better (or at least less desperate as a first showing) I do love the style and it’s fitting for the band but it all sounds so garbled, not great. I don’t dislike the song though, very intrigued now lol!

3 Likes

i think a song like this doesn’t really show Lust skills at all but god damn that drums really sound awful

1 Like

He… does need to dial it back or… Idk maybe this wasnt the track that should’ve had an mv? Feels like a b side

1 Like

Almost 2menhera4me, but not bad!

1 Like

This really sounds like third song from type b single

2 Likes

Banger

Heard Dekiai and I’m already hooked

Reminds me of the vocalist of Mamireta lol

with his perfomance in this track I am pretty sure that the esscence and soul of their music can live on. Even when the previous singer it never made them so intense that new vocalist probably also knows how to be more subtle.

1 Like

That…there were drums in that song? I just thought he was hitting a closed hi-hat a lot.

I seriously wonder if this will sound THIS bad when it’s released on a single because the sound in the video is among the worst I’ve heard in a long time. Looking at you Starwave.

1 Like

Kebyo’s mixing and mastering is at the decline for some releases now already (sadly)

1 Like

Yeh, it kinda irks me. To me the composition is personally a vibe but the mixing ignites every perfectionist braincell I have.

1 Like

you do not want perfect mixing/mastering in metal is the thing tho

1 Like

sounds good as hell to me!!!

1 Like

No you do? In fact you need perfect mixing there more than any other genre. Metal is a very instrument based genre. So you have to make sure the instrumental is on point so everything sounds in perfect harmony. If not, one instrument might drown the others and that makes it hard to appreciate the instrumental work. But vocals also have to be tangible but still hold some special place within the loud instrumental track so there’s an illusion that it’s not louder than the instrumentals but also doesn’t get drowned out. You need to find that balance. It differs from genres like pop, mainstream rock and hiphop music because the instrumentals usually aren’t typically THAT harsh. But for blast-beat-dominant heavy aggressive music, everything is at risk of being drowned out by the other. Also considering metal music is usually recorded in a way that each individual instrument is recorded in tandem but each in separate studio booths as to get each instrument track separately, this means the need for perfect mixing of all the disconnected yet harmonious sounds is crucial. This is because due to the recordings being separated, resonance between all the other instruments in the track is lacking. In a way, in studio recordings, they have to manufacture it through mixing.

5 Likes

I mean, that’s good for you. But as a person who has been doing audio mixing for quite some time, it makes me notice a lot.

I went on a nerd tangent, didn’t I

1 Like