己龍 (Kiryu) new maxi-single "雪、黒業ニツキ" (Yuki, Kokugo ni Tsuki) release

己龍 (Kiryu) new maxi-single “雪、黒業ニツキ” (Yuki, Kokugo ni Tsuki) will be released at 2021/11/01 (3 types)

Limited edition A (1980yen) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD including “雪、黒業ニツキ” (Yuki, Kokugo ni Tsuki) MV+MAKING
Limited edition B (1980yen) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD including “雪、黒業ニツキ” (Yuki, Kokugo ni Tsuki) MV+Multiangle ver.
Regular edition (1650yen) will include CD (3 songs + inst.) only

4 Likes

guess that means there will be a release without him, but what could we have expected otherwise?

I wonder whose going to be playing guitar after he “takes a break”? Yume? Shiki? Kuina?

1 Like

Wow, so fast! I just listened to the latest full album a couple days ago, lmao.

Also this is just my interpretation/speculation, but I think the guitarist dude will probably still play on the songs and/or compose stuff for the band in the background, but who knows, we’ll see (iirc he stated that he’s not quitting the band but still working with them ‘from the shadows’ so to speak). I’m imagining a situation like the black metal band Immortal where the main guitarist stepped down due to an illness but continued to write lyrics for the band and such.

3 Likes

am i misreading things or isn’t Takemasa just planning on taking a break from the band? sounds like he fully intends to be back…

(i have the japanese skills of a 3 year old but doesn’t 活動を休止 sound like pause activities? i’m more familiar w/ 中止 in situations of finality)

& he said the date is dec16, not… today
so can’t imagine this release wouldn’t have him on it, it’s finished a month before he leaves

even then, i wouldn’t be surprised if a single coming out in march might still have Takemasa in the PV; they can take a good while to edit

3 Likes

it seems that at least that the promo picture still has him on it

4 Likes

no. he will take a break at 2021/12 not now

1 Like

he will take a break at 2021/12. He said he will stay in the background (composition, production etc.) so I guess he will continue to play guitar for the band

1 Like
12 Likes

I like it :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

I like it, besides the chorus its really different from their usual sound

2 Likes

This is BEAUTIFUL

3 Likes

WOW. like holy SHIT. achingly beautiful. it’s been so long since i loved a song this hard.

3 Likes

First listen through I wasn’t massively into it, but the second time through hit me hard, and I’ve had it on repeat since.

4 Likes

Love! Actually really surprised with the sound but still love!

1 Like

I really like it, at first I was pretty neutral about it but it actually is getting much better with repeated listens, also I appreciate their experimentation with their sound, this doesn’t really sound like most other Kiryu songs.

4 Likes

I haven’t listened to them in some years, but I’m glad to hear their sound is unchanged.

1 Like

The rest of the single is darling.

1 Like

己龍 maxi-single “雪、黒業ニツキ”

Track list :
1 雪、黒業ニツキ
Lyricist 作詞者:一色日和
Composer 作曲者:酒井参輝
2 縁
Lyricist 作詞者:一色日和、酒井参輝
Composer 作曲者:九条武政
3 愛シクモ切ナイ仄甘ク喘グ其ノ声ヲ… -再録- (Regular edition)
Lyricist 作詞者:黒崎眞弥
Composer 作曲者:酒井参輝

1 Like