鐘ト銃声 (Kane to juusei) new digital singles release in 2023

鐘ト銃声 (Kane to juusei) have just released their 2 new digital singles 「褪色」(Taishoku) and 「嫉」(Shitsu) at 2023/01/02.

5 Likes

Where you at ai?! :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Shitsu wasn’t good imo, taishoku was good tho

1 Like

new digital single, “S.V.R.S.E.X” will be released on 3/18

3 Likes

Nice. :sunglasses:

I wasn’t thrilled by the first 2 singles of this year, but hopefully this one’ll be more to my liking.

2 Likes

looks like it’s a digital release of their live-limited single, originally released back on 11/27 last year

1 Like

Yeah, they like to do that sometimes, making some of their live-only songs available digitally after a while (thankfully).

3 Likes
4 Likes

so hyped. their group photos for promos are always so simple but get me so hyped up

1 Like

JAIL

1 Like

It’s out.

5 Likes

( I apologize for my grammar and vocab)
First listen and I’m not really sure what to think abt it, feels very neutral but ever since their first album I think I expected every release after that to kind of live up to that typical “loud” sound that set kaneto juusei apart from any other band.
I don’t want to sound like a hater bc ik people’s sounds evolve and this is just a single :sob:I could see why this was played live,seems fun (atleast I believe it was)

1 Like

Nah you’re right, this feels like a throwaway song that’s probably fun to experience live… and maybe would be fun in studio-recorded version but the mix is just SO SHITTY, lmao. I love this band but every single they released this year sounded magically way worse than their previous stuff (probably cuz they were all originally live-only releases so the band probably didn’t invest that much in them).

2 Likes

yeah that explains a lot, i never knew they were ALL originally live-releases… hope their future album (whenever that is) is as good as the first.

2 Likes

Another previously live-only single has been made available digitally, this time it’s 3 tracks!

…and they’re all pretty cool. I really like this uptempo melodic style.

1 Like