黒曜日 (Kuroyoubi) first single "深紅アクアリウム" (Shinku Aquarium) and first mini album "黒ノ断片" (Kuro no Danpen) release

黒曜日 (Kuroyoubi) is a duo and was formed this February as an Utattemita duo and started their online activity in June. (And, yes they are visual kei as well)

Members are 葉月(Hazuki)(vo.) and CRAY(Gt)

As for today they released their first single 「深紅アクアリウム」including a MV!

If you like DIR EN GREY you surely will love this song.

Both members are ex-VI. Who are on hiatus now.

5 Likes

This is really good! Yes, they’re slavishly aping prime Diru, but when they’re doing it this well, who cares? He’s got a lovely voice as well

2 Likes

new MV

Digital purchase/streaming
「ACID」

「深紅アクアリウム」

Also they will release their first digital mini album "黒ノ断片 (Kuro NO Danpen)"On September 30th. And will contain 6 songs.

2 Likes

New track sounds a lot less Diru than the other one (which reminds me more of late-era ReS, tbh) - really like his voice. Curious to listen to the rest.

1 Like
4 Likes

This sounds excellent. I am properly excited about this band

2 Likes

Premieres in 5 & 6 days:

2 Likes

^ They are online to watch now!

Link to buy it

But you can’t buy or stream it, if your timezone isn’t September 30th yet.

Also I added their second part of the interview in the already existed topic.

https://forum.jrockone.com/t/interview-with-%E9%BB%92%E6%9B%9C%E6%97%A5kuroyoubi-update-930/5839/3?u=rui

It’s only about their mini-album. But still an interesting read if you wanna know more about their songs.

1 Like
1 Like

須田景凪 バルーン(Keina Suda) · ノマド(Nomad) (cover)

1 Like

It’s a cover, not an original song. And I don’t think its need to be mentioned in a original release topic? @moderators ?

In the comment it is clear that it is a cover and not an original song.
Anyway, thanks for making it EVEN clearer. :wink:

Well maybe open up a new topic to post their cover songs, not mixing it with their original songs?

This vocalist is a bit intresting at some points i cant tell if a guy or girl is singing O_O

I’m kind of sure it’s a girl(woman).
The label they are on is also an (female)idol label.
And they being so secret about it :laughing:
Guess just wanting to stay genderless.

2 Likes