Bandmember with tattoos and more

Lets talk and share photos about the Bandmember with Bodymodifications in any type, Piercings, Tunnel, Tattoos etc.
Do you like them? Are there any you think that look stupid thanks to it?
Would like to have the same bodymodification maybe?

You dont even have to talk/write about it, you can just share photos

The only one i know on this photo is Hikari (the one with the dragon, that goes over his butt too)
I am sure some of you can name some of the other guys on that photo

Takuya, Bassist from A Ghost of Flare
Funny to me is that i sti have no idea what exactly he has tattooed on his left arm, there is too much dark stuff going on for me

Some photos of Lin (abstracts) his arm tattoos.

The only good shot i got from Lin’s neck tattoo
(He has some more on his chest but I have only some low quality screenshots of it)

I gotta mention Machiya/ Shin Oumura (Waggaki Band) because i adore the red tattoo on his arm.

I think you all can add some more popular guys still here :wink:

7 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

These three I remember most vividly for the sheer amount of metal in their faces.

oh and how could I forget Shikina:

6 Likes

7 Likes

I really like the kind of traditional-looking back tattoos.

Daishi (Psycho le Cemu):

Betch (ex-FABLED NUMBER):

^He is also a tattoo artist, but I’m pretty sure the one on his back was designed by someone else, since it doesn’t look like his style.

I like this one TYOSiN has on his arm as well. Something about the style and placement of it really works on him:

6 Likes

First ones to come to my mind were:
Suica

Luvia
CANIVAL_luvia_feb2016
and Mio
avatars-000653431194-bs5ygv-t500x500

3 Likes

Umebo (WORLD END MAN, ex-HER NAME IN BLOOD)

1 Like

I saw Luvia was mentioned but… gotta post this gif, of course.
tumblr_pc072rTiz91uufhzno1_400

And now for tattoos!
Tsuzuku
tumblr_ota1fl85q01vi3x91o1_500

Hakuei:

of course, Kyo:
tumblr_p0af0bT2Xn1wc4zrio1_640

Hazuki (lynch.)

Aaaaand of course… Hitomi’s butterfly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m a big fan of tattoos and piercings. I’d never get a tattoo myself though (too indecisive), but I’d love lip piercings like Luvia’s. Only piercings I don’t really like are cheek and monroe, I think. All I have now is lobes stretched to 1/2" and a 2nd piercing in my ears, sadly.

3 Likes

Kaoru has some interesting tattoos

3 Likes

izuna also has some sick piercings

1 Like

Ok, I have a very trivial inquiry:

So I’ve been wondering for a while if there’s any significance or anything with the Ulysses butterfly (?) or similar species quite a few artists have tattooed.

Here’re a few examples, though there’re probably more (also not all of these are tattoos, some are just decals). It always seems to be the same/very similar butterfly, so yeah if anyone has any insight as to whether it has meaning or it just looks pretty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

According to one site “In Japanese culture, butterflies carry a number of meanings but are most closely associated with the symbolism of metamorphosis and transformation. They are closely linked with recently departed spirits and consequently are represented in a number of traditional family crests.”

3 Likes

ok but have anyone else noticed that meto has a d**k on his arm?

4 Likes

Now i am Curious if it was supposed to be a d*ck or if that a mushroom gone wrong :thinking:

2 Likes

Honestly quite tame compared to his other tattoo of a pierced-eared fetus holding his also pierced pp

5 Likes

I think it was intentional tho

2 Likes

jesus christ lmfao

1 Like

Takuma from babylon, a butterfly over his heart

Yuh from vistilp, just below his right ear over his carotid artery

Miku from an cafe, on his shoulder blade

hayato a weird fire like tattoo on his right arm

sugs frontman has the same piercing for more than a decade

there was more but I can’t remember…

I had this picture saved as a reference to myself whenever I get a tattoo i guess. HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT