BUCK-TICK new singles and new album "異空 -IZORA-" in Spring

Love to see it! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh I like this one

1 Like

is it too much to ask my family to get me this for my birthday even though it comes out on the same day

Uh, well if you preorder it’ll likely ship a day or two before release and get there a week later.

1 Like

true and it seems at the time i’ve forgotten preorders existed, just scared because my mailman has been aggressively delivering lately

9 Likes

I like the subtle creativity with the “loop” concept of this one. One of the more memorable B-T music videos from recent years!

1 Like

Not as good as the previous single but it should make for a great album.

Mugen Loop is a great song!!! I am not into happier/more uplifting songs from Buck Tick but this is beautiful. I’ve got a feeling it would make a great anime opening.

3 Likes

Just beautiful!
B-T is truly the most prolific band the scene will ever see.

2 Likes

And the previews are out

5 Likes

boogie woogie shoobie doobaaaa

I like what I’m hearing so far!

4 Likes

Really looking forward to this!

Oh cool, looks like there’s going to be an LP version.

I haven’t seen this advertised anywhere but looks like the band published one of the album tracks in advance digitally (at least it’s up in full on the official Youtube)? Groovy. :sunglasses:

edit: ah nevermind, they linked it on Twitter.

5 Likes

Love it! Looking forward to new B-T

5 Likes

Still so long away :sob:

That’s what I thought too, even if the song didn’t really click with me. :confused:

The night before the release, on 2023/04/11 at 9PM (JST) the official Youtube channel will hold a pre-listening party where the whole album will be streamed.

edit: They published the link for the stream now, only a few more hours to go~ :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Liked scarecrow, the rest idk

The Japanese Gene Wilder does it again. Excellent album. Listened to it/listening to it on YouTube while making/eating breakfast and it’s the best in many years, with the whimsy of Abracadabra and the B’z rock style of 天使のREVOLVER, feels like a catch-all of their last few phases and I love it.

3 Likes