cali≠gari new album "15" release

Good news and bad news! The album will contain 13 tracks (instead of the previously mentioned 10), but it will also be delayed by one week, so the new release date is 2021/12/01.

CD tracklist (both editions):

1. 一つのメルヘン (Hitotsu no Märchen)
  2. ハイ! (Hai!)
  3. 嗚呼劇的 (Aa gekiteki)
  4. ケセ (Kese)
  5. 裂け目の眼 (Sakeme no me)
  6. 腐った檸檬 (Kusatta Lemon)
  7. ニンフォマニアック (Nymphomaniac)
  8. 鐘鳴器 (Shoumeiki)
  9. 100年の終わりかけ (100nen no owari kake)
  10. この雨に撃たれて -死すれども冠を捨てず篇- (Kono ame ni utarete -Shisuredomo kanmuri wo sutezu-hen-)
  11. そして誰もいなくなった (Soshite daremo inakunatta)
  12. 四畳半漂流記 (Yojouhan hyouryuuki)
  13. 光と影 -His Master’s Voice- (Hikari to kage -His Master’s Voice-)

DVD tracklist (limited edition):

1. ケセ (Kese)
  2. 嗚呼劇的 (Aa gekiteki)
  3. 四畳半漂流記 (Yojouhan hyouryuuki)

The bonus DVD has a lengthy subtitle that might indicate these might not be music videos but live-recorded in a studio space (?). It says this in case anyone wants to take a crack at it: 「PV撮影直前様々な申請と認可の壁に阻まれすべて白紙となり怒りに燃える担当が広過ぎるスタジオを調達しここで何とかしてくれと云う為別段驚きもせず何とかするキャリアの貫禄の違いを見せつけるスタジオセッションDVD」

Cover artwork has also been revealed:

8 Likes

A week is worth three additional songs - though it’s weird to me that they’re making such significant changes to the album this late in the game (especially when this is being put out on Victor and not Misshitsu Neurose.)

The two songs that were previewed online yesterday are on YouTube and presumably elsewhere now, pretty solid tracks. I’ve been listening to a lot of their post-reunion stuff lately so I’m hyped.

4 Likes

OMG another delay?? Leaving aside 15予告版 songs included, and つのメルヘン that was pre-
released, we’ll got 8 new songs! Great!!! I wonder if they continue to pre-release digitally song by song as they do until December,personally I prefer not, I don’t want “spoiler” lol

They’ll release 2 more 2-track instalments in the coming weeks (so all in all 4 more tracks):

3 Likes

I really enjoyed the first track released early. Let’s hope these compare.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m looking forward to hearing the new ones on 10th November especially.

Now that I’ve listened to the latest batch they do sound a bit different compared to the single versions. While I didn’t care for 鐘鳴器 in its original incarnation, I quite liked the more noisy/vibrant sounding approach of this new one!

1 Like

This week’s batch is up, soundin’ good.

Next week we’ll be getting two brand-new tracks!

8 Likes

Oo that second one bangs. I haven’t bought the preview version of 15 (even though I want that Izon rerecording) so these are all new songs to me. It’s definitely sounding better than 14 so far.

1 Like

Lemon’s a little annoying but Soshite is fantastic!

1 Like

Btw a supplement ver. of 15 called “15補足版”
was released on september for FC members
Tracklist below:
01 ニッポン金返せ音頭
02 あい・らヴ・ゆー
Track 2 is performed by Ao
Both really great I must say!

5 Likes

New two-song batch available on some platforms already:

I was thinking of holding off listening to these, but I couldn’t resist and checked out the previews on Apple Music. They sound goooood~

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Idk why but I didn’t expecting see it on digital platform!

1 Like

Same here, I’m pleasantly surprised. Gonna try to listen tomorrow~

1 Like

God bless the boys for putting it on digital platforms, they will be all over my Last.fm charts this week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I got my copy today, which was earlier than expected :grin:!!!

Too bad I’m too sick to enjoy music rn :disappointed_relieved:!!! It was nice of them to put it on streaming tho, they really need to make their catalogue more accessible

3 Likes

I gotta wait 2 more damn hours for the full thing but I’m hyped

@Missa get better soon and hopefully you’ll enjoy the hell out of it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@Missa Did you get any privilege where you ordered it? I saw on twitter that “card” bonus you can get are pretty big! Are more like panel

Nah I didn’t get any bonus goods - those might vary by retailer, but I just got my deluxe edition CD+DVD from CDJapan.

The packaging is nice at least. Cover art #3(#4?) is pretty cute

5 Likes

@Missa OMG! I love this cover

1 Like