Cat-worshipism

I never heard of this island. Now I want to go there and give all cats a hug although I know some won’t like it. I hope they will forgive me. :laughing:

She looks sleepy so cats are really productive. :joy:

You’re really kindful that you rescued all the cats. I like how you adopt the cats and now there living a good life in your house. :grinning:

I love your drawings. :heart: I always wanted to draw cats but I only have amateur drawing skills. Soon I try drawing again with easy pictures and if I have enough skills I’ll try to draw cats.

This is just “Cat Souls” I had to laugh about it. I think that pic suits better to Dark Souls. :joy:

To all, thank you for all your beautiful pictures. I really enjoyed it. :smiley: :heart:

4 Likes

Maybe cats love metal :joy: There’s also a book called “Metal Cats”.

5 Likes

It’s an older pic but here’s my half siamese half calico (I think) kitty, named Pickles.

8 Likes

She really looks adorable, I love her eyes and sight. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

this is a random story of a cat and a dog. (maybe you’ve seen these before)

5 Likes

more stalking achievement :joy:

3 Likes

It’s so adorable to see that the dog and cat really love each other. :heart_eyes: My cats don’t get along with dogs but sometimes they seem to be curious and if the dog wants to play, my cats just don’t like it and somehow they have gone into a dangerous mode. :sweat_smile:

Oh and I just love your cat stalking archivement. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

me too, I love cats interacting with other animals. :relaxed: well, a thousand cats have a thousand… nope, a million thoughts :joy:
more photos on the go, and it snowed heavily today, the blackie and his daughters will definitely play more outside tomorrow if their dog friends kept annoying them :rofl:

2 Likes

who want some cats’ “fat bellies”?

-5e85e0d5407ada4c -7d9e49bd90008317 10bbd2fd7b853cc9 570ef4317db91bdb

4 Likes

more stalking achievements!

3 Likes

If I see a cat belly, I always want to stroke it but I have to be careful because not every cat likes it. For example my white cat doesn’t like it but she always shows me her belly and it looks so fluffly but then I touch it, I will feel her crawls :sweat_smile:

Here are some pictures from my cats and their cute bellies :heart_eyes: 20170318_223047

The other cat was one of my previous cats but she isn’t with me anymore and has found a new home.

8 Likes

I promise I definitely said “awwwwww!” when I saw your pictures :joy:
and the whitie is like “boo! eat my neko punch~” :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, sometimes she really gives me neko punches and I’m just helpless :rofl:

Btw, I forgot to say your snow cat pictures looks nice. I guess you have winterly weather there. I can’t remember when was the last time to see snow here… Well that sounds exaggerated now. I saw snow this year but only for a day and it was minimal.

I also have an old video when my cat saw snow for the first time, she was curious and careful at the same time. :scream_cat:
GIF-210116_152623

2 Likes

yeah, it’s been snowing several days and my hands are still cold :upside_down_face:

wow, never seen a curious cat about snow before, pretty fresh to know. :grin:

Your winter pics: a
Me:

@Luna Your cats are very cute! All of mine used to lay on their backs but now that they’ve gotten old they stopped hahah. Is one of yours a Balinese? Since rescuing this one I’ve always wondered if that’s what breed she is, they look very similar…I know she’s not a ragdoll at least.
drgrd

6 Likes

Thanks your cats also looks adorable! :smile: My cat is a ragdoll although back then I had doubts if she really is a ragdoll because she isn’t very big as usual ragdolls but she definitely has the character and you can do everything with her. Sometimes I think she doesn’t know how to use her crawls as she’d never scratched anyone. Therefore, she’s very kind and loves to sleep on any human, I guess she’s a human lover and never wants to hurt them. :grin: :heart:

3 Likes

speaking of animals who love human, that reminds me of a puppy my aunt ever raised. she’s a white Pekingese who only loves ppl from the urban city. if a country man touch her, she’ll bite without mercy and that ever happened three times or so as my aunt told me. :sweat_smile: really dunno why, could she sniff out a specific smell of a country man??? :thinking: and she didn’t bite me, seems like I’ve got a seal of approval of urban civilian by a dog. :joy:

2 Likes

Huh interesting, maybe mine is too afterall. I always thought they had to have white paw marking patterns. Doesn’t really matter in the end since I’ll take in any stray, but I’ve always been curious since it was the first time we rescued a ‘purebred’ looking cat.
Hahah cute, I’d say that’s lucky… mine likes to lay similarly but will knead skin with her giant bear claws and chew on your toes :skull_and_crossbones: luckily I am immune at this point lol.

1 Like

This cat is named Blue (I sometimes call him Aoi) and it’s not my actual cat but he would come to my house often. His fur caresses my legs habitually which is unexpected yet wholesome. When I see him on the backyard, either my sister or mom will be super happy to him.

5 Likes