Cat-worshipism

Such a nice topic here!
Let me to introduce you my 2 cats!
Both are taken in from a pet shelter.
First cat is madam Sateran who is a drama queen.
She looks scary but I know she loves me

Second cat is Axel who loves to sleep everywhere and is one big fluffy ball

12 Likes

They look so adorable and I really love their fur color :heart:

2 Likes

I hope you don’t mind but I couldn’t resist turning it into a horror movie poster :movie_camera:

15 Likes

That pic is still so awesome lmao :joy:

Lol, I only realized that I replied to a year old post. Well, I blame Discourse :sweat_smile:

OH MY GOD i love it ahahahaha

1 Like

Found this on twitter, that cat looks like a cake, isn’t it?! :cake::laughing:

9 Likes

I rarely laugh but this definetely made me laugh after seeing this dumbness of my cats just because I gave them fresh water in a bowl. :rofl:

Idk what they were thinking but maybe it was something like that:

“WATER?! :scream: Is it safe, can I touch this? Lemme try it out!” :smirk_cat:

13 Likes

I’ve been living with cats all my life. Every cat I met in life was different and so I learnt that cats really do what they want without seeing their own mistakes.

Not to forget they love looking out of the window, watching birds and hunting insects and sometimes they’re living on the edge, when I had a balcony they just jump on it and I was so scary that something could happen. :cold_sweat: But they seem to be so elegant and even don’t throw things away if there’s something standing in their way, they know how to move around.

We can see here, my cats love laying and chilling in the sun and that’s also so typical for them. But what I always wonder about cats is their calmness and relaxation. They literally just sleep on everything, may it be on paper, the laptop or just the floor, it doesn’t matter how uncomfortable it is, they go to sleep peacefully.

I think these mysteries are the reasons why we love cats so much :heart_eyes_cat:

14 Likes

Random picture of my cat Jojo

12 Likes

So you’re also a cat lover?! What a cute kitty cat, you have! :heart_eyes_cat: black and white fur color, very nice!

1 Like

The cats near my grandparents’ apartment. I actually didn’t knew they were that much… the black and white one is friendly and she sometimes walk with the neighbors and they pet her (I pet her too… she is cute…). :black_cat:

10 Likes

If I would see all the cats there I’d definitely fall in love :heart_eyes_cat: I think these cats conquer the car now :laughing: must be really comfortable to sit and lay there. I wouldn’t be surprised if some day a cat would sit behind a sterring wheel :joy_cat:

3 Likes

After a good enough… Terrible day, this kitty cat just jumps on me and won’t let go when I stand up. Btw I don’t own a cat nor pet one but this one’s exceptional

8 Likes

I saw your earlier posts/pics of cats and I gotta say that those cats just like you very much! It’s really nice to see that :heart_eyes_cat: Whenever cats are in the near and you had a bad day they kinda try to brighten the mood by just being there for you :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Okay, this was just a snapshot but I found it funny because of her open mouth :joy:

Awwh, and here’s another funny pic. I don’t know why she did that but she’s often like that :joy_cat:

And here we go again: CAT LOVE!! :heart_eyes_cat:

I’m sorry for posting cat pics again but I think the world must see this cuteness. I almost skipped a heart beat seeing my cats like this. :broken_heart::heart::heart_eyes_cat:

13 Likes

I always wonder why my cats prefer to lie on things (this time it was a simple shopping bag). It looks like she had conquered the bag, I guess it’s her new territory/home now. It was kinda funny to watch her :joy_cat:

15 Likes

For some reason every pet we had at home really liked to go into bags and boxes. Our kitty really loved to go in my pillow case.

1 Like

Haha, yeah I know this to well from my other cat who loves to sleep on my pillow everyday. It’s amusing how pets love to lay on certain things. Sometimes I can’t throw away old things because I can still use it for my cats. They just love cartons, blankets or towels and so on. :laughing:

2 Likes

They are sisters and I have known them since they were about a month or two old. That’s the closest thing to pets I have had. Always play with them, pet them or give them catfood. Some crazy cat lady I am. I even gave them nicknames they react to.

12 Likes