Cops investigate Kaito Shounen Vo. Masato's apartment

This is just coming in from Twitter (the vk artist’s twitter pages that is) that the local police showed up at Kaitou Shounen Vo. Masato’s apartment. No idea as to why it’s being raided but I’ll update as soon as I get word of it. If anyone else can help with what’s going on or what law he broke, let us know please. This is the twitter post of the amount of cops that showed up.

8 Likes

For real!?

1 Like

there’s something according to google translate (bout as useful as tanuki) about him and some guy with Sho 's (vo Golden Bomber) pic going to some “ruins” that was considered trespassing. It’s some old haunted building that they did live on youtube. I have no idea wth the video is about but if you can speak Japanese and have about an hour to kill, it looks like something creepy to watch. https://youtu.be/qkc-gTR19mM

1 Like

I think this makes more sense than the copyright infringement hypothesis.

I don’t know how strict Japanese laws about trespassing are, but cops may be there to check if he didn’t take/steal anything.
Or it may be something completely different. Maybe one of the Copyright infrig. group swatted him. :laughing:

1 Like

or if the rumors are true about Tokyo cops being homies with the yakuza, it could be something simple as “You made my daughter cry by mocking her bandomen, so the cops will be sent to scare you.”

1 Like

I mean, werent those parody songs?

Those could just be paid actors and they’re working on their next MV

Impossible… Since a bunch of years they arent friends anymore😅

But I guess its something different than just copyright… This feels more like if they are checking for drugs or something.

1 Like

He also went to a place he wasnt allowed to go

And mention police like that on twitter isnt smart… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

what for a place did he went to?

some horror place…
a disbanded place where you just can’t go without any permission.

1 Like

connection or?

1 Like

I saw that this morning and thought the same thing, too.

i’m just wondering why he’s livetweeting the whole thing.

3 Likes

google translate made this complicated but I think it’s saying how Yuuka’s post is about someone robbing this store/bar and Masato’s post about robbing (joking?) a bar seems to be connected. Dunno, blame google >.<

2 Likes

I translated through DeepL and it seems like he was talking about two separate tweets: One from Yuuka claiming that someone stole 3 million yen from him, and the other one being Masato’s tweet. He was wondering if those two tweets related to each other at all. That’s all I got from that. I don’t know if the two are related.

Update: according to the support drummer, they’ve arrested Masato, apparently for violating copyright laws. I feel they’re pulling one on us, but what do I know

3 Likes

Another thing I should add: an Instagram user posted this exact same pic when she alleged that police came to her house after she was robbed. Dunno if this was posted before or after Masato.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is definitely all a ruse. He just so happened to hand over control of his twitter account to his support drummer before getting arrested? The GazettE starts making news again with their new single and album and now Masato needs to remind you he exists and parodied them.

4 Likes

I was hoping tomomi finally ended them :’(

1 Like