D new album "Zmei" release

https://twitter.com/gcr_official/status/1449337486770065411?s=21

News

live House Never Die
【2021.11.23(Tue.) New Full Album「Zmei」(ズメイ)Release!!!】
20211128Zmei_webf_600.jpg
Mini Album「愚かしい竜の夢」に新曲、再録を加えたコンセプト・フルアルバム。(全11曲収録)
豪華数量限定盤(オフィシャル通販限定)、通常盤(オフィシャル通販&流通盤)の2種をリリース。
A_Zmei_limited.jpg
D「Zmei」
■豪華数量限定盤(CD+DVD)
※オフィシャル通販のみ。
※完全数量限定。無くなり次第販売終了。
GOD CHILD RECORDS/GCR-213/¥11,000(税込)/CD 1DISC&DVD 1DISC/ハードカバージャケット/写真集付き豪華仕様(44P)/全曲セルフライナーノーツ付き/A4サイズ

<収録内容>
[Disc-1(CD)]
1.竜哭(りゅうこく)の叙事詩(エピック)
2.愚かしい竜の夢
3.花摘みの乙女 ~Rozova Dolina~ (再録)
4.Draco animus (2021.3.FC限定Release)
5.Venom immunity (新曲)
6.Lamb’s REM sleep (新曲)
7.隷獣 ~開闢の炎~
8.遥かな涯へ
9.Draconids
10.Cannibal morph
11.Zmei ~不滅竜~ (新曲)
[Disc-2(DVD)]
1.Zmei ~不滅竜~ (新曲)
2.Venom immunity (新曲)
3.Lamb’s REM sleep (新曲)
4.愚かしい竜の夢 (2017.10.27 Release)

11月23日お届け分に関しまして
・クレジットカード決済、代引きでのお申し込み→11月18日までの受付分まで
・郵便振替(先払い)でのお申し込み→11月16日までのお振り込み分対象
(上記の期日以降は随時発送となります)
※豪華数量限定盤ご購入者対象ウェブストアイベント「スタジオ Mini Live&トーク会」(生配信)有り!
・11.28(Sun)19:30~音楽リハーサルスタジオよりMini Live&トークを生配信。(21:00頃終了予定)
・新曲3曲(Zmei ~不滅竜~、Venom immunity、Lamb’s REM sleep)を生演奏。終了後、生トークとなります。
A_Zmei_normal.jpg
D「Zmei」
■通常盤(CD)
※オフィシャル通販&SHOP流通有り
GOD CHILD RECORDS/GCR-214/¥3,300(税込)/CD 1DISC/ブックレット(20P)

<収録内容>
[Disc-1(CD)]
1.竜哭(りゅうこく)の叙事詩(エピック)
2.愚かしい竜の夢
3.花摘みの乙女 ~Rozova Dolina~ (再録)
4.Draco animus (2021.3.FC限定Release)
5.Venom immunity (新曲)
6.Lamb’s REM sleep (新曲)
7.隷獣 ~開闢の炎~
8.遥かな涯へ
9.Draconids
10.Cannibal morph
11.Zmei ~不滅竜~ (新曲)

CD SHOP 店頭にて御予約、ご注文の際は下記の内容をお伝え下さい。
(※SHOPでの事前予約〆切日:10/28閉店時まで。この日までにご予約頂ければ発売日に商品が手に入ります。)
1.発売日:2021.11.23
2.アーティスト名:D
3.タイトル名:Zmei
4.品番:GCR-214
5.流通:ダイキサウンド

8 Likes

D new album “Zmei” will be released at 2021/11/23 (2 types)

Webshop-limited edition (11000yen) will include CD (11 tracks) , DVD, 44-page photobooklet, special packaging A4-size
Regular edition (3300yen) will include CD (11 tracks) only

[CD tracklist]
1.竜哭(りゅうこく)の叙事詩(エピック) (Tyuukoku no Epic)
2.愚かしい竜の夢 (Orokashii Ryuu no Yume)
3.花摘みの乙女 ~Rozova Dolina~(再録)(Hanatsumi no Otome~Rozova Dolina~(retake))
4.Draco animus
5.Venom immunity(new song)
6.Lamb’s REM sleep(new song)
7.隷獣 ~開闢の炎~ (Kemonojuu〜Kaibyaku no Honou〜)
8.遥かな涯へ (Harukana Masen e)
9.Draconids
10.Cannibal morph
11.Zmei ~不滅竜~(new song)(Zmei ~Fumetsu Ryuu~)

[DVD tracklist] * webshop-limited editio
1.Zmei ~不滅竜~
2.Venom immunity
3.Lamb’s REM sleep
4.愚かしい竜の夢

6 Likes

come through, tsarevna Asagi and your tacky appropriative slavic inspiration hoarding

2 Likes

their digital single “Zmei ~不滅竜~” (Zmei ~Fumetsu Ryuu~) will be released at 2021/10/30 btw

4 Likes

Three new songs??? I wish they cut this fancy “concept album but actually it’s just slightly repackaged songs that were already released” crap… They’ve been doing it for quite a while now.

3 Likes

And a bland appropriation that is, stealing a dragon :weary:
Working with my own country’s concept of Zmeu would have been so much better. We in essence would have had the first Shrek themed vk album in history :sunglasses:

2 Likes

what’s that?

1 Like
5 Likes

In Romanian folklore, the zmeu could be most easily be understood as the western counter-part of the Ogre. Zmei is actually the plural for zmeu.

2 Likes

nice~ I remember that with Romanian language it’s kinda useless to figure out what words mean by tracing them back into slavic or german languages, it looks the same but the ~essence~ is different lol

I feel like if tsarevna and her vampire serpent crew weren’t so lazy they could find some cool japanese/romanian wordplay similar to this:

but that would be asking too much from a VK act past their prime omg

1 Like

Well I do have to commend his effort for trying to at least be somewhat original (?). I don’t know of any VK bands that try to explore or add something new to the VK aesthetics, and Slavic folklore sounds very fresh compared to the romanticized vampire.
I’m sure D could come up with something better than the dudes from Călătorie or Megaromania.

1 Like

Zmei is Romanian? I thought they couldn’t spell “Zwei” German for two (In like marching terms, blame Rammstein if it’s wrong)

it’s a slavic word for any form of serpent (not just mythical/biblical), but it has a different meaning (with similar spelling) in romanian.

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

Late but not too late. I 've listened again Zmei, and after Orokashii Ryuu no Yume this is like eargasm.
So great idea, and text, and performance, and Asagi sings pretty well bulgarian, and no need to say I am honored this great band is using my people’s tradition and language to perform their songs.

First, in Orokashii song, there was typical bulgarian rose picking tradition. As many people may not know bulgarian rose oil is the best in the world. Also we first selected the black rose.
Also… Zmei, Lamya, Drakon or Hala is the name of world popular beast Dragon, I believe every country have it’s own stories about it. Asagi represented our Dragon very well.

And another note: Cyrilic scrypt is bulgarian scrypt, not russian. Language is our own, also Serbia is speaking dialect bulgarian. It was the first and largest country at Balkans, with borders on three seas and never lost flag in battle.
Sadly greed and envy made the country split, slavery and wars, many was lost.
But it’s pretty great to find Asagi and D found the essence of bulgarian spirit and represented it so great. My respect!

5 Likes