deadman best album of rerecordings and new music to be released

The Gothic icon looks dope as fuck. He and aie are fashion icons. He looks so young there. I always thought he’d be in his 40’s since he was a roadie in 1990.

2 Likes

Seems so good. But still, a best of without Additional cause for sorrow, Seija no koushin and Follow the night light… (Maybe they didnt had the rights for « in direction… » album ? I dont know it’s their songs after all but maybe there is something i ignore).

And such a shame these 2 CDs with 1 limited, iam fucked if i want Moumokou and Sakura to ame, if only it had the same number of songs (idk maybe the ones i mentioned ?!!).

Also he’s a ninja.

Context for anyone that’s curious. It was really random and completely chance that she found him on the street. Looks like he was out shopping for equipment and bought an SSL +2 which seems maybe he’s going to start making music from home rather than renting studio time? One of the captions literally says to check out the man wearing all black and if he wasn’t dressed like a shinobi I doubt she would have stopped him xD

Summary

![Screen Shot 0004-01-15 at 20.33.26|690x431](upload://oJ

![Screen Shot 0004-01-15 at 20.32.50|690x431](upload://3afZORjkYpBXusOWOSPRHKrgNOi.

jpeg)

![Screen Shot 0004-01-15 at 20.31.44|690x431](upload://7MscIHsZMBi2X35hA5NyQR1Jjsa.

![Screen Shot 0004-01-15 at 20.30.29|690x431](upload://ti3c

h6VVyokYZSImQsRDDmjvcld.jpeg)

IGD0TQCxlAFGog3vsokWnfcS5.jpeg)

• I’m an idiot and put them all out of order apologies for the inconvenience.
5 Likes

I mentioned it a few posts above, they didn’t want to re-record any tracks that were originally recorded by the same (last) lineup of the band in studio before, hence no songs from the last album (as that is the only one with bassist Kazuya). It was all on aie’s label iirc, so I think they’d have the rights.

Also, Mako lookin’ pretty slick there in those pics~ :sunglasses:

2 Likes

the sound arrangement in the new doris sounds divine tbh.

this is the only vk self-cover album I can think of where every track sounds better than the original, this is almost too good to be true.

3 Likes

Where might one be able to find something this new these days? I’ve ordered two copies of both but it’ll take ages for them to arrive :persevere:

Nowhere until it comes out on iTunes Friday.

It’s on the Japanese itunes already since it’s 6am there.

Also on amazon.jp and oricon but grabbed it from iTunes couple hours ago since it seemed the easiest to spoof

I was hoping for some nice lossless version on OTOTOY, but they didn’t put it up there (yet) it seems…

Not even up for pre-order on iTunes outside of Japan.

Oh hell yeah it’s up

8 Likes

Not in America.

FUCK

oh, just a couple more hours for us lol

The most upsetting part is that you can’t even pre-order it on iTunes.

1 Like

The rerecordings destroy the original, it’s kind of crazy, this is what the lynch remaster should have been.

3 Likes

Let’s goooo :fire:

To be fair, lynch’s releases in the box are 1-10 years old while most stuff on deadman’s release was nearly 20 years old. Considering that we’re talking about a time where mp3 was about to become popular (64 kbps only pls), there was more potential from the beginning. But you’re definitely right otherwise!

2 Likes

god I missed them so much

between this and petit brabancon I’m really having a moment

3 Likes