deadman new live-dist. song "rabid dog" and new re-rec. album "dead reminiscence" release

loving the vibe of in media 2.0

but I still feel kinda like it should be 3.0

2 Likes

Actually blown away by how good lunch box sounds, it’s big and terrifying and so goddamn pissed off

3 Likes

lol come on dude

Two-man live with kein titled “endroll 2023 -deadman+kein-” will be held in May!

8 Likes

wow, I’ve never seen mako and aie from Kein in the same place as mako and aie from deadman at the same time

10 Likes

Reo from kein and Asanao from deadman should form a band, imo

5 Likes

Literally so mad I cannot see this show deadman/kein are crushing 2023 and I need a goddamn ticket to japan

3 Likes

I was able to get Dead Reminiscence not too far above list price…acquiring the fast dog looks like it’ll be harder though

2 Likes

There’s 2 more dates where the single is distributed so maybe wait for the hype to die down? You can now find Kein’s 2023 cassette tape at more manageable prices compared to when it 1st appeared on mercari.

A big chunk of the new song:

The beginning took me offguard, haha! Good stuff. #br00talkei

10 Likes

‘tightrop’ :rofl: They just can’t get that spelling right!

I can imagine how fun this would be live.

2 Likes

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO HEAVY OMG

Honestly, lets talk about the mini. This shit took me for a ride. These rearrangements were tight. Seija no Koushin? What a surprising key change.

I’d love to talk about it but I’m still not convinced it exists

I need to get a mini disc player in order to hear Rabid Dog. still haven’t heard it yet

This was posted on Gibkiy’s official channel few hours ago

7 Likes

Awesome! A suitably powerful performance.

1 Like

Kazuma singing Deadman songs!? so damn awesome. I really want to see at least one of my favorite Japanese live one day when i visit Japan. That would be so fun aside from exploring the country there

3 Likes