DEXCORE line-up change is announced + new song "Savior" release

Sadly Maki is just their support drummer, but it looks like Kagami is already begging him to join. XD
And Kagami can be very persistant to get the bandmen he wants.

3 Likes

Grabs headphones to listen :eyes:

2 Likes

The look, the sound, the pig squeals. Pure love! Brain Washing vibes with To-ru back :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Yes yes that’s what I’m talking about the old instrumental sound is back the original stuff let’s go :heart::heart::heart::heart:

This is what made them amazing. Wow surprised kagami went with all English vocals on this one. Honestly he has gotten better with his English voice amazing as hell wow :eyes:

3 Likes

Loving how the song continues in the same vibe long enough to convince you it’s post-hardcore, and then the wicked breakdown comes from nowhere. Great stuff.

5 Likes

New favorite dexcore song, since their full album I keep thinking surely the next release won’t top this but it always did, and now they did it again.

3 Likes

First time in a while that I’ve been underwhelmed by the kings of perfection, but not a bad start for the new era.

1 Like

Well, color me not surprised; Dexcore releases another banger.

1 Like

Wow that full lineup makes a world of difference that was a very strong entry !!

“Savior” will be released as a digital single on 4/14

[tracklist]
1.Savior
2.Savior (instrumental)

5 Likes

I cant wait. I hope its avaiable for otoyto

Yes, it’s one of the planned plattforms.

Subscription: Apple Music|Spotify|LINE MUSIC|YouTube Music|Amazon Music Unlimited|KKBOX|うたパス|レコチョク|AWA|SMART USEN|Rakuten Music|Deezer|Tencent|NetEase|FLO|etc.

Download: iTunes Store|Amazon Music|music.jp STORE|オリコンミュージックストア|レコチョク|mora|Media Do|dwango.jp|OTOTOY|mysound|Tencent|NetEase|etc.

1 Like