DEXCORE line-up change is announced + new song "Savior" release

Dexcore just announced a new line-up change for dexcore. Bassist 澄 -TO-RU- will be re-joining dexcore after their previous bassist left. Also that drummer MAKI will begin support for the band. Congratulations good for them glad to see them still kicking as a band I’d love to see some of their old sound come back :eyes:

10 Likes

he used to be a member until 2020 but now he’s back! good for them!

6 Likes

Yes I just realized that ty :relaxed:

Lol he’s very happy :grin:

8 Likes

Our son has grown up before our eyes. Welcome back.

3 Likes

Alas the new dvd is irrelevant now.

I’m not surprised seeing Toru back.

I’m curious if that rose on Kagami’s neck is a new tattoo or if it’s drawn. Either way, it suits him.

2 Likes

He got it over the tattoo that says
hatred
love
fear
You can still see the hatred in the rose.

2 Likes

That’s why I asked, the words aren’t integrated in my eyes.
But at least they’re still readable, not like this black mass on his right arm.

Toru was actually their roadie for a while, he was hanging around with Yumeto at Cazqui’s show in November so it’s not too surprising to see him coming back into the band. Now we just wait to see if Naoki will return too…

Kagami’s neck tattoo isn’t new, but he’s added to the one he always had.

2 Likes

Pretty surprised to see he’s only doing Meme support.

If I remember right Toru already jumped in for Kai last year. Maybe everyone knew for some time, that Kai would be leaving due to his condition, and prepared themselves for the future. Who knows.

12 Likes

Nice Chorus

2 Likes

I’m somehow twisted, about the new song and the MV.
Why should someone faint? Will it be so damn amazing (don’t doubt that anyway), will it be shocking, surprising? Kagami’s so mean! XD

1 Like

Gonna wait to hear the full thing unspoiled so I haven’t watched the clips.

1 Like

Sweet, this came right outta nowhere. New single?

1 Like

Wow, Savior is amazing!
Kagami’s growls are absolutely crazy this time. The last few month must have been rough to come up with such a song.
Can’t wait for the lyrics for digging deeper into it. ^^

2 Likes
11 Likes

LOVE the dark look, love the new drummer, great song.

they’re one of the most detached from the scene bands and ironically they’re the only active indie VK band that still releases great stuff consistently on the reg.

8 Likes