DEXCORE new look + digital single ‘THE LIGHT’ release

What am I looking at? What is this a picture of? I have turned the screen sideways and still can’t figure it out.

1 Like

Its the inside of a lightbulb

5 Likes

LOL I feel dumb now I had thought it was either some sort of tower or a ride at an amusement park but a lightbulb makes much more sense.

1 Like
2 Likes

The Dark hits ridiculously hard.

3 Likes

We’re going to see this outfit in action!

Kagami announced, that Dexcore will release their first live DVD. Their oneman live last weekend at Shibuya O-West was recorded.

And Dexcore is planing something amazing for February 18th next year.
Who is as curious as I am what that will be?

(Therefor he mentioned Dexcores increasing “popularity” overseas, I hope for a world tour. XD)

3 Likes

My friend went to the live on 4th. She mentioned that after the encore was over and everyone was queuing up to collect their drinks, Kagami stuck his head out from behind the closed curtains and yelled they’d take part in two major festivals next year, please come etc XDD so I imagine that’s at least part of the plan

2 Likes

Sweet! I wish they’d release this as well.

DEXCORE is probably one of the only bands I’d be wiilling to travel for if they’d come anywhere in Europe.

I think he actually said they’re holding their own festival in February, not just participating. I’m interested to see who will be invited.

1 Like

Can Dexcore go and teach Deviloof how that DVD stuff works, please

1 Like

I bet ncbl for sure.

1 Like

I bet for Deviloof, Jiluka and Victim of Deception. I’m sure it’s going to be an interesting mixture of befriended bands, when they’re planing a festival on their own.

I still wait for DDJ clips for Nagoya and Tokyo, it’s been a month now and the one for Osaka was up so fast!

After Kagami finishes his work on the Dexcore DVD he sure will show Deviloof, how to do it. XD

Are we taking bets now for a line up?
I am throwing Prompts in.

He better do that, for those poor deviloof fans
(i dont listen to deviloof, i am just here to complain because i dont like when band do stuff like that)

2 Likes

This dvd will complete the trio of JILUKA, DEVILOOF, and DEXCORE live dvds. Hopefully this will be on the level of SYNERGY which is JILUKA’s best dvd so far.

1 Like

In the next pv he’s gonna smash a guitar just by touching it.

1 Like

The fact all of these are using an over track I have hope we get a dvd of these shows broken up to say five songs a piece or something. I think it’ll probably depend on the viewership. Maybe they only filmed clips, but who knows, they could have very well filmed the entirety of all three shows.

3 Likes

100% they have everything filmed with the live audio mixed in. These bands (DEXCORE in particular) have a lot of live material recorded just laying around waiting for whatever reason to be released.

I espacially like the backstage footage. It’s always fun to get a look behinde the scenes. Although I didn’t need to know that Keisuke seems to have a fetish for his own nipples!
But beside for that I enjoyed those clips. Would have loved to go to these shows.

The non-live audio completely ruins it