DEXCORE new look + digital single ‘THE LIGHT’ release

DEXCORE new look bas been revealed

9 Likes

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: DEXCORE

First disappointing look by them.

2 Likes

It’s much more intersting for me, that it seems like they’re going to release a new MV for the song “The Light” tomorrow.
I’m tuning in: 2022/05/22, 20:00

1 Like

They’re literally unstoppable, I’m loving this. I love the look too.

3 Likes

They’re one of those few bands for me, where I don’t care about their look as long a they’re this damn brilliant! XD

3 Likes

New song “THE LIGHT” in 6 hours

17 Likes

Solid song with a lot of great moments. Can’t wait for the lyrics to get an even deeper impression. ^^

1 Like

What was that?! I want my DEXCORE songs to be completely positive vibes-free, thank you!

(what an amazing piece, goddamn, they never never never disappoint)

1 Like

Man these guys are amazing. There are barely any songs on their catalogue so far I don’t like and this is another banger for that list

2 Likes

omg I love the song, I love Kagami’s hair, the guys look stunning, and the video is pretty cool on top of that.

they just released what other bands practically would call an album, and this sounds good and fresh. I stan.

2 Likes

Kagami hitting the “inverse color” button

1 Like

Even if I prefer dark looks it’s good to not always be the same, and song is :fire: like always

2 Likes

More perfect music from these guys. I’d be lying if I said that it isn’t starting to get a little boring and predictable.

The lyrics are out now!
Wow, I love it. It’s exactly what I expected: reading the lyrics and been blown away by them!

2 Likes

They are absolutely at their highest and I’m loving it!

Kagami really deserves all the praise he’s been getting, even with regular western metalheads, everyone seems to agree that he is a goddamn monster

2 Likes

This was real solid! Will check out the rest of their discography

1 Like

The gift that keeps on giving! They literally can’t be stopped. New look is great, and in contrast with 99% of vk bands it actually suits their sound.

Building the band closer to loud rock could lead to the first VK band in years to actually play on the big metal festival stages of the world.

I wouldn’t be surprised if things go well in the world to see a DEXCORE and Crystal Lake co-headlining tour in Europe or SA.

1 Like

Well fuck, that was good.

1 Like

On June 24th they will release a new digital single called: 「THE LIGHT」, which will include two tracks:

1. 「THE LIGHT」
  2. 「THE DARK」
13 Likes