DOG inthePWO (DOG inThe Parallel World Orchestra) will suspend activities

After 13 years, DOG IN THE PWO has announced that they will suspend activities after their tour final on 6/12 at Toyosu Pit.

1 Like

damn that’s rough.

Haven’t been following them closely as their stuff became a bit stale recently, but I was obsessed with their first releases, some very good shit there. Haru is talented as fuck, hope they all stay around

1 Like

“huh, u still here?”-kei

3 Likes

Sad, they’ve been around quite some time now. I’m sure many fans will feel this.

Damn. I mean, it’s not really a huge surprise and I kinda saw it coming in the recent years, but this still hits. I used to be so obsessed with them and I really liked always seeing them around. Their recent releases have definitely been pretty stale tho so maybe it’s for the best, it kinda seemed like their passion had already died some time ago. They will be missed.

This is the result when you were successful in VK and god knows why the hell you try to go for the J-Pop Rock path. Bye bye Dog.

sheesh isn’t this the second band from the same label to semi call it quits? Like is there any bands still active on that label?

Is this a disbandment or a hiatus? Anyway, kind of sucks to see a popular band that has been running for so long to stop.

damn im disappointed but i felt it coming sooner or later

it’s an activity pause (活動休止)

their new live DVD “DOG inThePWO TOUR 2022 『パラレルワールドオーケストラ』 TOUR FINAL 2022.6.12 豊洲PIT” will be release at 2022/09/28 and it will be limited to GALAXY BROAD SHOP (16500yen)

[DISC1]
DOG inThePWO TOUR 2022 『パラレルワールドオーケストラ』 TOUR FINAL 2022.6.12 豊洲PIT

[DISC2]
DOG inThePWO TOUR 2022『パラレルワールドオーケストラ』
●TOUR FINALオフショット
●TOURダイジェスト

• photobook
3 Likes