Drop down your animelist.net link!

Heya! I just created an animelist so I thought it would be cool if we shared our lists!

I found 150 animes so far that I’ve watched, but some I can’t even remember the names!

So yeah, share your’s here!

Always fun to know what people watched, what to watch and so on.

I know there’s a thread on “what are you watching” but let’s make this one where we share what we watched or want to!

Here’s mine

Cheers!

4 Likes

Here’s mine ~ feel free to add me :slight_smile: (it’s a mess and deserves a revamp but still)

1 Like

Here’s what I watched so far: myanimelist

1 Like

My list is probably incomplete- Myanimelist
I don’t watch that much anime, but I read a lot of manga, so I’ll give you my manga list too- Mymangalist
Both lists are probably missing some things. My manga list has some questionable entries, but I love that stuff.
@Catness Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and Jigoku Shoujo? Very nice!

1 Like

And here’s mine. :slight_smile: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Demivee

1 Like

@Rahzel sent a friend request! and to @Catness as well!

Feel free to add me also!

Btw, my ranking are a bit random haha, I just passed like 2 hours yesterday checking lists of animes and did it fast. but GTO, MONSTER, HITMAN REBORN, are 10/10 for me ^^.

1 Like

I’ll send you guys a friend request on MAL <3

1 Like

I haven’t keep track of it much but here’s mine

Linhsan's Profile - MyAnimeList.net

1 Like

Here’s mine °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

1 Like
1 Like

Added all of you guys ^^ cheers!

wow, have no idea there’s a site like this. since I’ve watched 200+, I have to have a profile!
will sign up and make my list soon.

but,
PR_End_Of_File_Error kept coming no matter what web browser I use (tried Firefox, Pale Moon, MS Edge and Falkon)… I think it’s due to the heavy DNS pollution recently and I have no idea how to deal with it, so… sigh damn the government blocked Google service, fxxk.

cough, cough, anyway, I made it work by flushing the dns and reset the network and blah blah blah, now making my list. but adding one anime to the list will spend 30 seconds… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

list is far from being finished, I only added some important ones and seasonal animes from 2006-2009.

will expand this list soon. I think the list will include 1000+ titles…
btw, don’t ask me where I got those special omake videos from the DVD/Blu-Ray/VHS release, I just traded and got pirated rip from somewhere I can’t remember, maybe forums, maybe individuals who lived/lives in Japan. I have to watch all if I just finished watching a series, I’m a perfectionist.
originally, I kept a txt file full of these animes’ names in case I won’t watch some of them twice (I’ve only rewatched 3 titles so far), now thanks to this site, I could finally have clues of the sequels, prequels and OVAs. even if I missed some, when I see the avatar or the poster, some of the main plots and the CVs will come to mind clearly.

updated on June 18, 2021, 420 (completed)+33 (plan to watch+on hold)=453 titles. “about me” added, friend requests sent.

updated on June 19, 2021, 685 (completed)+43 (plan to watch+on hold)=728 titles. now my list is full of titles before 2011. it’ll begin to explode from today since I’ll add tons started with 2012 ones.

1 Like