[Future Event] "Konnichiwa Jrock One" Party!

Hey guys, some of you ex-Monochromians might remember that awesome goodbye bash we had about two weeks ago to say “Sayonara”… Well, if you missed it, then we’ve got good news: it’s coming back! Let’s inaugurate Jrock One and get to know each other by–doing what else–playing sick tunez! I’m making sure to tell everyone in advance so you can plan ahead if needed.

This is planned to be the very first recurring party meant for the end of the month, so it will be coming back, though possibly with a different name. Keep your eyes peeled :wink:

New Party Features!
Troll Proof! People from the last party remember this issue :rofl: As a result, this event will be held in a private room. The admins have the ability to kick/ban.
We’ll have multiple Admins to help with sending invites!
And we’ve got more partygoers comin’ in from other Discords and the like!

Info:

• When? This January 31st. It’s an all-day event so drop by when you have some spare time :slight_smile:
  • Where? In a private Beatsense room (link will be posted in a new topic closer to the party date, after preliminary RSVPs are out of the way)
  • How do I join? RSVP in this thread by providing your Beatsense username and I’ll pre-invite you ~2 days in advance to the party date (so on the 29-30th depending on timezone). Once invited, you have definite access to the room even if you leave
  • What if I forget about the party/RSVPing? Don’t panic! We will do our best to invite any stragglers in the new topic
  • Can I invite other people not from Jrock One? Invite as many cool people as you want! Please ask us to help you with invites if you have any trouble getting them in :slight_smile:

We hope to see you there, even if just for a few minutes! If you have questions, please ask away in this thread or you can privately message me or the admins @Tango @suji @platy :smiley:

16 Likes

I was in-and-out during the last party, unfortunately because I was super sick. But I will definitely show up in full force this time! :smiley:

2 Likes

For I won’t forget, I put my username here already now: KuroY
It was a lot of fun last time (I at least missed the troll). I need to think of songs ahead of the party this time. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This will be my first time attending a J-ROCK party (I’ve never been to one in Monochrome Heaven). But I will be there soon as I have more availability.

Just a short question, do you have a link of Beatsense? (I’m assuring that I will be signing up there to enter the future event.)

2 Likes

Nice! I was so sad to have missed the last one since it sounded like it was so much fun~ I’m looking forward to joining this one ^^

2 Likes

Count me in, assuming my dumb ass doesn’t forget lmao
My beatsense username ofc is koutetsuhime

2 Likes

Ah yes, here’s the link to the website.

This is awesome news! Don’t forget to add your Beatsense username to your post in the future so I can easily add you, though if it’s the exact same as your username here then you don’t have to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeeeey!!

2 Likes

looking forward to it, just signed up! u/n is taxxita

2 Likes

also just signed up, my username is wawa__

2 Likes

Will try to go in for a bit, just created an account : Masato14

This looks fun, looking foward to it! :smiley:

2 Likes

I signed up, my un is: uhyre

3 Likes

My username is fairy_aimy. I hope to be able to pop in and torture y’all with obscure Kote-Osa bands again lmao

3 Likes

I’m in! My username is: KentaroFox, just like on JRO

2 Likes

yeeey looking forward to it !!! my username is potpourri

2 Likes

Will try to join, I just subscribed under spolochon.

2 Likes

Thank you for the link! I’ve just signed up and here is my username: HYUN

2 Likes

Bump! There’s just about a week left until the party starts! And a little less than that before I start preliminary invitations. If you haven’t RSVP’d yet because you missed it the first time, or because you joined recently, now’s your time to join in on Jrock One’s first ever party! Please read the original post for all the details.

Please add your Beatsense username in your post so I know what name I need to add to the invite list (this room is invite-only this time because of… Well, you can ask me all about what happened last time :rofl: ). If you do not have a Beatsense account, please register one here.

2 Likes

Username is Arcana

2 Likes

Username is Zeus.

2 Likes