Hey guys, some of you ex-Monochromians might remember that awesome goodbye bash we had about two weeks ago to say “Sayonara”… Well, if you missed it, then we’ve got good news: it’s coming back! Let’s inaugurate Jrock One and get to know each other by–doing what else–playing sick tunez! I’m making sure to tell everyone in advance so you can plan ahead if needed.
This is planned to be the very first recurring party meant for the end of the month, so it will be coming back, though possibly with a different name. Keep your eyes peeled
New Party Features!
Troll Proof! People from the last party remember this issue As a result, this event will be held in a private room. The admins have the ability to kick/ban.
We’ll have multiple Admins to help with sending invites!
And we’ve got more partygoers comin’ in from other Discords and the like!
- When? This January 31st. It’s an all-day event so drop by when you have some spare time
- Where? In a private Beatsense room (link will be posted in a new topic closer to the party date, after preliminary RSVPs are out of the way)
- How do I join? RSVP in this thread by providing your Beatsense username and I’ll pre-invite you ~2 days in advance to the party date (so on the 29-30th depending on timezone). Once invited, you have definite access to the room even if you leave
- What if I forget about the party/RSVPing? Don’t panic! We will do our best to invite any stragglers in the new topic
- Can I invite other people not from Jrock One? Invite as many cool people as you want! Please ask us to help you with invites if you have any trouble getting them in