Gulu Gulu (ぐるぐる) 3rd single "宙吊り少女" release

Hasn’t that been their theme from the beginning? I always thought what differentiates gulu gulu from kuroyuri to kage was the circus/carnival themed songs rather than the dark sound kuroyuri to kage had.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing actually. Their very first video very much has a circus/carnival vibe. Haha.

1 Like

I was right hahaha

So fuckn happy!

3 Likes

it got now released on Streaming sites

Link?

6 Likes

For some weird reason I still haven’t found a post with a link to all the streaming sites.

Also:
The two precious singles are now accessible in their full size on streaming platforms

2 Likes

Where can you buy it digitally though? It says it should be available to download but it doesn’t say where and I don’t see it on any download sites?

1 Like

I wish they shot an MV for this.

2 Likes

they did :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s avaliable for streaming in Spotify, Apple Music etc.

I didn’t check every download sites but its avaliable on iTunes for me :open_mouth:

Does anyone have the PV? I wish it was on their channel!

Pretty disappointed in this single tbh. I need more heavy songs, they do them so well.

The MV preview link was avaliable only for those who attended to their oneman on April 27th, but the full version is not avaliable for anyone yet.
Guess it gonna be uploaded anytime soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday is my shit and i just knew it’d be, i played the preveiw foreverrr

6 Likes

what song is the MV from?

宙吊り少女

1 Like

Me toooooo
Like fuck I want to buy the CD but I need to save money rn :sob:

1 Like

Ai, my man, what is this?
Did they really not decide to rerecord this note?

I love the rest of the song, but this moment just sounds like a choking seagull

2 Likes

I think this was intentional to get more power out of the vocals.

2 Likes