Hardest outfits to perform in

Joking aside, he’s my favorite member of the band, a solid follow on twitter and HELLA talented.

1 Like

I actually forgot that outfit was a thing. Thanks for the grim reminder :rofl:

@patientZERO Glad someone mentioned S. Guy is a masochist. I’m pretty sure he wore the outfits while playing for more than half of any given performance.

3 Likes

I think Versailles aren’t too comfortable on stage. Actually when i saw them live, Kamijo fell off the stage(he probably just slipped but i guess his outfit didn’t help)

3 Likes

Like that time Hizaki just fell on his back and kept playing bc he couldn’t get back up xD

6 Likes

It is probably due to the high heel boots.

I saw him in person and dude barely matched my height at 5’10, them boots were something.

They looked fine when I saw them live, headbanging hard and didn’t look at all uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Is there a vid of this?

1 Like

I once saw a Gif of it, probably on Tumblr. I’ll see tomorrow if I can find it for ya

I also met Hizaki in Rotterdam in 2019, tbh he still intimidated me lmaoo (I’m also 156cm so it’s not difficult but whatever)
Also he hella pretty up close too, I want to get old like him xD

2 Likes

I was in awe when I saw them, in 2019 as well. Hizaki’s outfit in particular. The level of detail in his outfit is crazy.

4 Likes

I GOT THE VIDEO

I downloaded it just in case it gets deleted again

4 Likes

Lol after all these years thank you

1 Like

A new Twitter mutual uploaded it today and I remembered I told someone I would send it if I found it again lolol

1 Like

Haha the GG Allin syndrome. Smallest manhood but the biggest onstage presence. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hardest outfit to play in for any guitarist would be anything involving gloves. Lol.

seek is definitely the difficult costume tank of PLC, but since I was searching for a video for another thread and came across this, I feel like I also need to salute Daishi here for dancing in the chunky platform boots, with chains dangling all over the place, shoulder spikes and a big Edward Scissorhands lobster claw and not stumbling or getting tangled up at all.

1 Like

Man I just love a man in suspenders.
And leather… Mmm yeah leathers my specialty, heat it rub it spit a shine and its brand new.

Generally (from personal experience) latex and real leather is the hardest to perform in, can’t seem to reach down to your toes.
Now I wanna see a vk band dressing as superheros. First should be watchmen.

It’s like a day you forgot the safe word and spent the whole night dressed as a gimp.