Hello (again!)

hi hi, i saw some familiar faces from MH and decided to make a post haha. hope everyone’s doing well! :slight_smile:

for those who knew me from MH, sorry for vanishing somewhat abruptly. at some point, almost all my favorite bands had disbanded and the new ones weren’t doing it for me lol. it literally took me over a year to realize the forum got shut down, oops…

if i haven’t met you before, nice to meet you and hope to see you around!

tbh i’m not sure how active i’m gonna be, but with some luck i hope to find another couple of bands to get into before vk bites the dust :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
Nice to have you here again.
I think you wasnt active the last year of MH anymore, so we are new to each other.
Also i know the problem when all your favorite bands are disbanded. I had the same once.

I am sure a lot of user can recommend you new bands to check out, otherwise i would recommend to join a trade off, when we do one or a round on turntable.
You might find some new bands there.

1 Like

Heyyy, welcome / welcome back! :slight_smile:

1 Like

At some point, almost all my favorite bands had disbanded and the new ones weren’t doing it for me lol. it literally took me over a year to realize the forum got shut down, oops…

tbh i’m not sure how active i’m gonna be, but with some luck i hope to find another couple of bands to get into before vk bites the dust :sweat_smile:

I feel that in my soul, lol.

Glad to have you back! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Hiroki! I seriously miss your MH year-end lists. They were a great intro to lots of bands I wouldn’t have checked out otherwise. Welcome/hope you visit from time to time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, welcome to JRO! Glad to see you back again! :heart:

1 Like

thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :slight_smile:

@colorfuljinsei haha yeah, i miss our host-kei sessions on whatever that site was :laughing: does plain old kira even exist anymore? even a lot of bands i was into that still exist became too over the top for me (gravity, viva)

@thereverenddoc yay! you have no idea how happy that made me feel :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i really enjoyed making those lists too!

3 Likes

Hey, I recognize your name but I think you don’t know me as I wasn’t really active on MH. Anyway, welcome back to the forum! :smiley: Hope you will enjoy your stay here and find new bands which will not disband so fast. I know how sad it is when your fav band disbands but after some time I found new bands like Zigzag if you know them?

Ahh also, I can recommend you to join the discord server, you can talk to others and maybe you’ll find new friends there. It’s a really nice community. :heart:

1 Like

Hey Hiroki! Nice to see you back again! Welcome on JRO. :slight_smile:

1 Like