Hi everyone~

Hi I’m Kelly. Idk if anyone might remember me from jrock and vk message boards of yore but I had the same username then too, though it’s been a couple of years since I caught up with what’s going on in the scene. I hope I can reconnect with everyone again. Not sure I’ll be able to pop in daily, but I’ll try my best to be here with some frequency.

I’m into Mucc, Xaa-Xaa, Buck-Tick, One Ok Rock, Crossfaith, SiM, lots of metalcore, hardcore, general rock and pop bands etc. I’m all over the place. Genre isn’t really a hinderance for me.

I hope everyone’s doing well and staying safe.

13 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Hey Kelly! Welcome on the forum!

Of course I know you! (Since we still follow each other on twitter) ^^

I’m glad you’ve joined us! :slight_smile:
I hope you’ll have a good time here and feel free to join us on the JRO discord for some chatting!

And if you’re looking for any recommendations for some new VK/J-Rock music, hit me up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back, Kelly! I’m so happy that you’re here. Hope you’re doing well too. :heart:

Most of us are basically from MH, so this place will feel like home I suppose. You can catch up with the J-rock scene here just like before. It’s still a small community compared to MH, but it keeps growing with new members and content.

If you use Discord, feel free to join us. It’s where you can keep in touch with our members in real-time. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Welcome @doombox ! :heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yess I remember as well !! Great to see you here welcome :smiley:

1 Like

I remember you! Nice to see you again. I hope you feel at home around here :smiley:

1 Like

Actually I’m definitely looking for new recommendations.:heart: Who’s hot these days?

I am~! Thank you, it’s nice to be back with familiar faces again. I’m happy to hear it’s growing. It is a great site, I’ll try to help spread the word.

2 Likes

Nice to see you here~

Welcome! :slight_smile: If you like kotekei, you should give La’veil MizeriA and Marvelous Cruelty a try :bat: :black_heart: :black_heart: