HIIII

Hiii I’m Triangle from MH here :fire::fire::fire:!!

Vkei has been a part of my life since forever but I’ve only recently started to fully embrace it and try to make up for the years “lost” :joy:.
I LOVE MUCC, MERRY, DEZERT, Metronome, BUCK-TICK, gulu gulu, Xaa Xaa, Zig Zag, Sid, etc.
I’m also an anime/manga fan. My all-time favorite show is Yu Yu Hakusho. I would say Bungou Stray Dogs is the second one and then the rest I’ve watched XD.
I’m a huge kdrama nerd and will never say no to a romantic kdrama.
I enjoy jdramas too but, I guess the list there is smaller.
My favorite all-times actors include Oguri Shun, Seo Ji Sub
I’m always down for music/anime/kdramas/whatever recommendations too! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Hope we get along here as well!!!

7 Likes

So many members joining today! Welcome! I’m glad to see this place becoming a little bit more active! :smiley:

Love that you’re a YYH fan! One of the first anime series I actually completed as a whole.
I never could get into K-drama but a lot of my co-workers seem to like the shows that are on Netflix so maybe one day i’ll get into them. I’ve heard “START UP” is really good.

3 Likes

Thank you!! I’m glad we’re gathering here✨!
Oh YYH is basically 3 anime in 1 so you’re good :joy:.
If you’re interested in kdramas, I would highly recommend two dramas that are not your typical too weird dramas and have good casts: When The Camellia Blooms and It’s Okay That’s Love. They’re more on the slice of life side and talk about a lot of real life issues including being a single parent and mental health. I liked these two a lot! :relieved:

1 Like

So great to see so many introductions here.
Hello and welcome.

With that pic of Yukke as your avatar there’s always the thought of MUCC when I see a post by you and I like that. Got into VK because of them.

Looking forward to talking to you in the future. ^^

1 Like

I basically got back into vkei because and thanks to them! I’m so happy they introduced you in vkei ! This made me so happy to read, like they’re my own kids :joy: .

I’m looking forward to more interactions together as well!! :sparkles::two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m happy that made you happy. :smile:
Sad they had to cancel their overseas tour this year, really would have loved to see them again. But that shouldn’t happen for now.
Let’s hope for another chance.

1 Like

I’m so happy to see MH’s biggest ray of sunshine make her way here! Yay! This forum needs you and your awesome music taste :heart:

1 Like

Likewise :two_hearts:! I’m so happy I get to see you here spreading all this beautiful music taste of yours around and just being your awesome self!! :relieved::clap:

1 Like

Yu yu hakusho? WOW! Omg nice. Haven’t seen many people talking about that anime. Loved every minute of it. I watched 14 episodes in a whole day, this shows how much I liked it hahaha. Welcome :slight_smile: Glad to see so much people joining! Hope you will have fun!

1 Like

Wow, are you a 90’s kid too? Yu Yu Hakusho’s Unbalance na Kiss o Shite is one of my favorite anime songs from the 90’s.

Welcome to the new forum! We all are happy to have you here. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Hi, Triangle! So glad to see you here~ :slight_smile: And yes to Yu Yu Hakusho! That was the anime show I grew up with and still love even now. It’s got a perfect blend of comedy and action!

I’ve watched some k-dramas, but just some random ones on Netflix XD I’ve been itching to watch some new ones, but I’m not sure where to start 'cause they all look so good, haha XP

1 Like

@Masato Right??? That show is just so good! I remember I was watching it on TV as a kid and had to wait every week for a new episode :weary::weary:! And then I got the internet and binge watched like crazy :joy:.

@nick YES! Unbalanced Kiss is such a tune :sparkles:!! I have about every song from that anime on my phone because they’re just so good! :sparkles::sparkles:

@monkeybanana They’ve started adding so many shows this year on netflix so I totally understand the struggle :joy:. But most of them are really good there! Feel free to hit me up if you ever need recommendations! :two_hearts::relieved:

3 Likes

@Triangle Hahaha sweet! I didn’t have much anime on TV when I was a kid. It was either Pokemon or Digimon, and the same episodes of Dragon Ball all over again. I’m glad I got internet afterwards. Do you happen to like Hitman Reborn? This show is also one that people don’t talk much about it.

Ohh I heard of that anime a lot from anime watchers I’ve met throughout the years but never got the chance to watch it! XD

1 Like

Oh okay ^^. I highly recommand! It’s very long though, like 140 episodes. But it doesn’t end after. You have to read the manga to know the full story. And it’s amazing. If you ever begin watching it, tell me ^^. Also, if you want to chat about animes and stuff we have a discord channel here, I’m often on it. Cheers!

1 Like

I’ve only recently started to fully embrace it and try to make up for the years “lost” :joy:.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
I feel you, i started doing that as well. Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Good to see you here too :slight_smile: & welcome!
Ahh I’m a kdrama addict too! So many great kdramas and movies lately! Any recommendations on romance/action-crime kdramas? ^^

1 Like

Thank youuu!!
Ohh I think you might want to watch My Secret Terrius and Man to Man. It basically has everything you mentioned and good comedy and they’re weirdly comforting :joy: ! Let me know if you watched them! :two_hearts:

Ooh cool thanks for the recommendations!
I had My secret terrius quite long on my list but totally forgot about it lol

And Man to man was great! :3

1 Like