HIZAKI new mini-album, "Rusalka" release + international 2-EP release

Gawd his PVs are so fucking cheap lmao

At least he brought vk back to the woods

1 Like

tbh slightly more varied wardrobe aside his (and jupiter) videos have been on starwave levels of frugal, sometimes even cheaper than bands Kiwi is hyping once in a while, I don’t understand???

VK is a visual genre, who is gonna embarrass themselves with his cosplay con wall calendairé???

2 Likes

Puts into perspective how much money Hizaki must be working with if that’s the trailer…

2 Likes

that would be me :heart:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Is the TERU that designed the booklet the same TERU from Versailles? I can’t think of who else it would be.

2 Likes

It is, he does a lot of work for other musicians

1 Like
2 Likes

Cheap MVs often are the best MVs. :hugs:

3 Likes

The release is hella expensive ¥ 12,100, I thought it was just a CD+DVD :man_shrugging:

More info from the shop of what the release includes:

https://zenorecords.buyshop.jp/items/38909836/

・ First limited edition CD (6 songs) + DVD
・ With 16P booklet (first limited edition jacket)
-DVD contents-Approximately 70 minutes
“Rusalka MV + Making”
“Rusalka all songs demonstration video”
“HIZAKI Tour” Back to Nature " LIVE CLIP for the following 7 songs ”
(Calmness and Passion, WISDOM, Sky Falls Down, Explosive Anger, All for Love, Rosary Sonata, Back to Nature)
・ Photobook“ Rusalka ”A4 size full color 40P
・ Rusarka jacket T-shirt (one size fits all) Length 60 cm Width 73 cm)
・ Invitation to online autograph session (We will send you the participation URL at a later date)

1 Like

It’s a nice pack. Yesterday I saw that D’erlanger are releasing new DVD + photobook. They are one of my favourite bands, but 17k¥… :thinking:

1 Like

This is the version that’s exclusive to his shop, which explains the extra stuff like the shirt, book, & online signing event.

5 Likes

Now THAT’s how you do a crossfade preview! I actually got a good idea of what each song is going to sound like without giving away the whole mini.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Not exactly. Rusalka is female entity, often malicious toward mankind and frequently associated with water.

I know, I’m from slavic country. I guess you’re confusing rusalkas with sirens, because rusalka don’t necessarily have this negative meaning in mythology, but actually quite the opposite. They are neither good nor evil. Mostly they were girls who died unnaturally. Being freedom-loving, beautiful and also playful creatures they could get out of the river and seduce young boys. Sometimes tickling them to death(lol), but not because of desire to kill or in malicious way as you are saying. They are not cruel creatures, but with mindset that is different from the one that human have. Also people were asking them for protection by performing different rituals.

Also even though they are associated mostly with water and having fish tails, but in classical meaning they also could be found fooling arond on the shores or forests, running with laughter or climbing trees.

1 Like

Free live I think … well unless you wanna drop some super chats.

1 Like

He still make great songs, but I miss some stuff like what he did on the ‘Curse of Virgo’ mini album back in the day.

2 Likes