HIZAKI new mini-album, "Rusalka" release + international 2-EP release

HIZAKI new mini-album is scheduled for release on 2021.02.17 (his birthday). Details tba…

In the meantime, enjoy this behind-the-scenes footage of his calendar shoot, where he casually made the announcement.

6 Likes

awesome! I wish we could get some more news on hizaki grace project soon too.

3 Likes

I wish someone translated the talk between him and the hairdresser. Seems like some good tidbits on there regarding styling.

3 Likes

This is very exciting news, but the HGP comeback being enigmatic is concerning to me. I had heard that Kamijo is making an announcement about those releases this month, but I’m really uncertain of that too.

4 Likes

the name has been finalized as “Rusalka”

2 Likes

Nice, can’t wait to hear more about Kamijo’s album and Versailles’ comeback, both expected last Summer.

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll be getting “Rusalka” tattooed on me soon

Awe man, thought this said HAZUKI. Got excited for a sec :stuck_out_tongue:

Rusalka means mermaid if someone is curious.

2 Likes

Is this the CD he was going to release the same day as a new Versailles and Kamijo releases last year?

No, it isn’t this CD. The CD that was announced at that time was for HIZAKI grace project.

Thanks. Are there any news about that material from those projects? Was it all discarded or repurposed? Does anyone know?

Well, my understanding was that it was just postponed because of an issue getting companies to print the artwork and issuing the physical releases. I was under the impression Kamijo was to make an announcement by the end of 2020, but he didn’t so I’m kind of at a loss. We probably will get the releases eventually, but… who knows when.

1 Like

I really wish Seiji could collaborate with Hizaki again in the Grace Project. Shaura is too busy going fishing :rofl:
or maybe Seiji is also so busy doing enkas that he forgot how to sing well in neo classical metal songs? we never know.

2 Likes

Maybe we can get some luck out of this and Shaura fishes a HIZAKI? :thinking:

As always, I’m interested on this one, but I have to agree that I was even more interested on the grace project and the Versailles ones. I really hope those happen eventually.

3 Likes

I actually also kinda miss Masaki (ex-Sulfuric Acid) and Hikaru (ex-Izabel Varosa, now in Re-Lite)'s voices collaborating with Hizaki’s guitar. especially Hikaru, he’s basically Kamijo 2.0 for me.

1 Like

Have to agree with you there, especially in re: Hikaru. I don’t think Re-Lite is really doing him any justice.

3 Likes

[tracklist]

1.Rusalka
2.Trapeze
3.Rosary Sonata
4.Phoenix
5.Lily
6.All for Love

[limited edition DVD]
[MV]
1.Rusalka (MV + Making)
2.Rusalka (MV demonstration video (???))
[HIZAKI tour “Back to Nature” live clip]
1.Calmness and Passion
2.WISDOM
3.Sky Falls Down
4.Explosive Anger
5.All for Love
6.Rosary Sonata
7.Back to Nature

Cover art for limited & regular editions

5 Likes
2 Likes

sorry Hizaki, Asagi outrusalled u before this was announced x