Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So hello, I am a lonely vkei fan from Finland. I came here from MH aswell. ( I have no idea how should i introduce myself im sorry ) BUT here is some of the bands that i like: DADAROMA, UNiTE, ACME, NAINE, MEJIBRAY, 8P-SB, NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST, JILUKA, VERSAILLES, JUPITER, RAZOR, RIDES IN REVELLION, 零[Hz], KIRYU, CODOMO DRAGON, ROYZ, YUMELEEP, DIV, THE RAID and LM.C (Those were some of them but not all) I am hoping to meet new people and maybe even get some friends from here. So yes that was it hehe

11 Likes

Hey! welcome to the forum, I love your taste in VK. Long time without seeing someone talk about LM.C. I hope you have a good time here. :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Hi, welcome to JRO~! Glad you could make it here :smiley: That’s a really nice list of VK bands ^^

1 Like

tervetuloa! sinulla on tosi hyvä bändiluettelo. olen myös sisukas metallimusiikki ihailija, etenkin suomalaista bändia. mukava tavata!

(forgive my maybe broken suomi since I’ve been learning this loosely for months xDDD)

1 Like

OMFG U SPEAK FINNISH SO WELLL!!!

1 Like

voi ei, not a show off, I often intend to type a language I can use when I meet a person who speaks it actually. :blush: and I don’t really know how to use all the cases yet haha

1 Like

Hi fellow finn

1 Like

welcome! :smile:

1 Like

Super hard indeed! :joy: Welcome!

1 Like

Yay, more Finns! :wave:

1 Like

yasssss