HUMAN ERROR

Everything I was expecting. Can’t wait for it to go up on the shop that will never open.

1 Like

ok I’m definitely buying that the singer is Jun Amakusa, they have the same fucking lip piercing

2 Likes

Dunno what you’re talking about, tons of people have that same lip piercing and similar hair style/appearance/voice, could be anyone. Personally I think he might be Metsu (メツ) from the band Roub.

2 Likes

Actually Metsu and Jun Amakusa are the same person…

2 Likes

:scream: No way!

Well I guess I’ll have to go with one of my two other guesses which were 殉-JUN- from AnnNa/Duke and Venus or JUN from Dahliagate and I.V.Y.

3 Likes

Same guy.
AnnNa → Duke → Venus → Dahliagate → VALIANT:CODE → Roub , Ivy → I.V.Y. , → AMANO JACUSHI (アマノジャクシ) , I.V.Y. → R.I.P. as Amakusa Jun , AMANO JACUSHI (アマノジャクシ) → AMANO JACUSHI (アマノジャクシ) , → Ruler → Ruler , R.I.P. → Ruler

I.V.Y. is literally his solo project.

1 Like

I think it was a joke from Morte, some light trolling :slight_smile:

1 Like

But if not, then the joke could have been great

1 Like

Correct lol sorry not the best at making sure it’s clear whether I’m joking or not.

1 Like

An emoji of some sort would have helped.

1 Like

Will keep that in mind. :brain: :jar:

it was very obvious to me lol

I’ve never experienced much trolling in life so it might be why I find it hard to recognize.

Is this him? :thinking:

2 Likes

Finally got around to listening to their newest mini album. The first track is good but the rest of it I found really boring. Honestly I feel like this band peaked on their first track