Imperial Circus Dead Decadence 3rd full album release

Imperial Circus Dead Decadence will announce something on 2022/04/06.

Twitter

6 Likes

Finally, they said they were almost finished with their new album back in 2020 and haven’t really heard much since… Haha.

1 Like

Their 3rd full length album「殯――死へ耽る想いは戮辱すら喰らい、彼方の生を愛する為に命を讃える――。」
Will release on June 1st 2022

4 Likes

I vaguely remember listening to these guys a few years back, gonna be interested to check this out!

These guys are good. They are one of the most vk sounding non-vk bands at times. Interested for more.

Yessss. I’m sure it’ll be great like usual, really recommend this band to anyone that likes metal, they use male and female clean vocals + lots of extreme vocal styles, tons of symphonic stuff as well. Their albums tell stories that take place in a fictional world the male vocalist created, he also does the artwork to depict this world (as well as hentai) and even created their own language apparently.

1 Like
5 Likes
3 Likes

The musical equivalent of this meme:

I like it tho! Looking forward to the rest of the album as well.

2 Likes

LIMITED SPECIAL BOXED BUNDLE

box bundle includes:
Album
Two postcards autographed by Rib:Yuhki
Long sleeve T-shirt (free size)
Tote bag
Two original picks (ICDD model and KIM model)
Acrylic stand
Original special box
14666 yen

Pre-order period: May 15th
from overseas, please using

Normal type + giveaway shop link

Please order it from Japanese CD shop, for example DISKUNION, worldwide shipping service is available.
If you want to buy from other shop which not available world wide shipping, we suggest using

More information.

2 Likes

Wish I could get a refund for the Deviloof Blu-ray which seems to be abandoned, since I payed the same amount of money as this for it :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like
4 Likes

This album will be such a great experience!
XrjPwooh_400x400

1 Like

The Visual Kei inspiration in this track is so obvious
The riff in that part sound very tsumi to batsu

3 Likes

Also the album is now on streaming sites

so i was browsing some sites for some new death and black metal albums to check out and this bands name and album title definitely stuck out to me for obvious reasons (the new album has relatively high ratings everywhere) and wow this is actually just beyond bonkers. i mightve just found a major aoty contender to go against Phalaris and some of my other favorite bm/dm stuff this year

1 Like

Checked this band out purely because of the name and was not disappointed

gotta peep the whole album next, its insanely long but worth every second

I recommend their 2nd album as well as the two singles after their 2nd album if you want to hear more of them, their first album has a much more amateur sound to it that would probably turn off a lot of people from it but I enjoy that one as well.

1 Like

Love it! Should check them out more!