KAMIJO announces June 2024 European tour

Thank you! <3

2 Likes

As per the official Twitter/X account the details of the tour will be announced a bit later than planned.

4 Likes

Is there any news on Kamijo’s European tour? Thought the info was supposed to come out in January (-⁠﹏-)

Little longer…~2/3 weeks maybe

[INFORMAION]
Please wait a little longer for the details of the KAMIJO European tour to be announced.#KAMIJO

— 🇯🇵🇫🇷Versailles KAMIJO (@KamijoOfficial) February 1, 2024
1 Like

Hmm… Can’t wait

Happy to see jrock/vk bands/artists push it! This is excellent!

3 Likes

its 10th feb and there is not yet infos in Ba Sing Se :rofl:

1 Like

This actually made me cackle thank you

1 Like

Tour lineup for KAMIJO’s eu tour:

Musicians :
Guitar : HIRO (La’cryma Christi)
Guitar : YOHIO
Bass : IKUO (BULL ZEICHEN 88, Rayflower)
Drums : USHI( VORCHAOS)

Ticket Sales Start : February the 19th, 12:00(CET) (Pressales Fan Club) / February the 26th, 12:00(CET) (Public Sales) **Paris time

Ticket types
VVIP includes 1st priority entrance + meet & greet + solo Photo with Kamijo + signed poster
VIP includes 2nd Priority entrance + meet & Greet + signed poster
General Admission

Ticket prices: VVIP: 110-130€ VIP:75-85€ General Admission: 40-45€

source: https://www.kamijo.club/tour?no=SUf93NFT3c67CTs7SicC3

6 Likes

Guitar : YOHIO :skull:

Ticket Sales Start : February the 19th, 12:00 (Pressales Fan Club) / February the 26th, 12:00 (Public Sales) meh

4 Likes

Welp, I just started to bid on kimono stuff, so I’m spending a lot of money this month I’m afraid
I do kinda want to get the VVIP ngl

YOHIO OMFG

2 Likes

40-45€ really isn’t bad, I might go to the Helsinki date if I can manage to get a ticket. According to their website On The Rocks has a 350 person capacity and the tickets could sell fast.

1 Like

Praying I can get tickets to the London or Helsinki date. 45 is a pretty good price

Here I was thinking 45€ was too expensive lol

2 Likes

Why is the GBP conversion so much higher than Euros X.X

we cant talk about that here haha but we know why :rofl: :rofl: :melting_face:

1 Like

I have no side on this matter as I am from across the ocean lol The conversion is just soo much higher after doing some preliminary scouting of the trip

I will see if I can plan something out. I want to see Kamijo again :sob:

ngl this is kinda good as a scene presence, def a better move than howling out a shitty cliche ballad written by gackt

4 Likes

VVIP ticket secured for Paris. :saluting_face: Gonna keep an eye out for any fan projects!

1 Like