kein new album, "破戒と想像" release

Nagoya kei is back! Love the album cover too

4 Likes

Amazing, amazing, amazing. Color sounds ethereal. They all sound better than ever. Great artwork, too.

2 Likes

Couldn’t hear the autotune but Uso is definitely re-recorded (again, lol) Keen scare syndrome is different too.

crazy atmosphere! I don’t hear autotune, but the vocals in general sound more processed than the recent deadman remakes–mako still sounds incredible though.

3 Likes

Stoked for this to release. Anyone getting the limited edition? Deadman is so sick and unique in the vkei scene. But I think Kein sounds darker than Deadman after discovering them thru some history of the band members side projects.

2 Likes

Yep, so stoked! Their come back is one of the coolest things to happen in this scene in years.

1 Like

This is like a dream come true. I’ve listened to their live-onlly tracks a lot, and of course their demo and CD tracks. I’m not that big of a supporter for the overprocessed (autotune is part of it) vocals, as Mako’s imperfections are part of what makes him such a beautiful and unique singer, but I’m super hyped for the release, it’s one of my most anticipated albums of 2023!

3 Likes

Tower Records Japan now has a trial listening of the album on their website if anyone is interested

4 Likes

I’m not sure how to pull up the preview. Any advice?

Bump! I need a link too!

Right here!

4 Likes

Thanks. I had never heard a song by Kein before, but I was interested because I love Mako ans Deadman. I’m looking forward to this release!

1 Like

Holy fuuuuuuck.

My copy has shipped, it’s gonna arrive early, 22nd at the latest but I have feeling it may arrive the initial release date. Anyone else’s order get shipped yet?

Mine shipped this morning! Getting it in a lump order from Tenso though, so I’m sure it’ll arrive in October or so : |

Any word on a digital release?

A physical release only. It may be on digital too but we have to wait and see. They didn’t say specifically it will be digital as well.

1 Like

Looks like the final track is going to be distributed digitally as a single.

4 Likes

I got y’all when my limited ed. version arrives. Gonna share some photos of it soon stay tuned

I think it will release tonight (for US spotify users). Usually new music gets distributed digitally at midnight the date of a new music release