lynch.『2011-2020 COMPLETE BOX』 12.27.21 Release

I’m not sure. As far as I know, I’m not aware of any other masterings for each album other than what each one released with. Unless we’re talking about that anniversary compilation from 2015, which that would be strange because only a few select tracks were remastered from each album. Same thing with the singles though, unless the singles had alternate mixes, it’s probably just the single mix right? Which is why the wording on “recent remastering CD” isn’t clear to me.

Without a remaster, this particular set just doesn’t seem like it’s adding much value. Longtime fans probably already have all the albums and new fans are (probably) not gonna spend nearly $300 to try the band out. So maybe at most you get a nice new photo book and a collection of PVs.

1 Like

If they dont remaster anything here then this is probably just a way to get rid of all the remaining discs they didnt sell of those albums.

It has a hefty booklet so may it has new photos or it just a compilation of all the albumb booklets

I’m not really a fan of the band but this looks like a killer set and price is pretty good considering!!!

In the first place, it’s a way for them to make money with little to no effort. They really don’t care how we see it

they need a song called CAPS LOCK