THIRTEEN

Encore 2:
THE FATAL HOUR HAS COME
TIAMAT

I really wish they would play Shadows again

4 Likes

iirc the first two are the livestreams they did last year
so no audience

Same, Shadows is one my favorite, but the setlist is still kickass! Wish I could hear Lie live also. 2011 seems far away now :open_mouth:

1 Like

They really need to update their setlists. The two throwback lives are great but the regular live consists of the same songs they always play mixed in with a couple of the new ones.

How many times do people need to listen to an illusion, Greed, etc?

It took them ages to finally remove im sick bcuz luv u from their regular set which they replaced with Greed.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. They could change their setlist a little bit. I know people like these songs (they are good, yeah) but it would be nice to hear older songs or just different songs, at least for a live dvd/blu ray. I think the only time in their recent releases that I heard song live I’ve never heard was a fan-only limited release or show, can’t remember, I think it was you who uploaded it :open_mouth:

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of hearing an illusion, but most of what’s on the tracklist here isn’t too thrilling.

1 Like

I still like GREED but they’ve definitely got a ‘Greatest Hits’ thing going on. Better be careful or they’ll turn into the Japanese Foo Fighters before long. (from the end would be lovely to see live though)

2 Likes