MALICE MIZER

I’ve recently been listening to the album voyage~sans retour~ on repeat

3 Likes

Great album, dare I say my favorite (most of the times)!

I used to be kinda iffy on it as a whole because I was initially hoping for a lot more guitar on the album (as a continuation of memoire), but over the years I’ve really grown to love it. The abundance of synths and all the various quirky arrangements they managed to squeeze out of them has loads of charm.

1 Like

This is a random question but did Kami use the Shiseido Ma Cherie air feel shampoo and conditioner?
I keep seeing fans on tiktok saying he used them but I’ve never seen him even mention the brand?
Is this true or something just made up by ppl

what do you think :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

tiktokers bathe???

I’m not sure how much value this information has for that crowd, but shiseido overhauled macherie line entirely in 2010, and it got acquired by a different company in 2021, so unless you have leftover stock from 1998 - back when it was a boring-ass, absolutely uneventful supermarket-grade haircare - you won’t be able to pretend you’re about to get tenderly loved by Gackt on your bed, dressed with fresh roses, once you’re done with washing and drying your hair. sorry to break it.

6 Likes

I want to know why anybody even cares what shampoo any of them used or uses

Also TikTok is unfortunately often the opposite of a reliable source

Kami did have really nice hair, so I don’t blame them.

1 Like

So funny to see this topic resurrected after almost a year and a half just to ask about hair product.

5 Likes

I don’t think there’s any universe where we are gonna find out what shampoo/conditioner musicians who haven’t had a huge amount of media presence in the modern day used in the 90’s.

HELP why do you keep editing this to say weirder and weirder things :sob:

It’s actually tamer than before. But yes, if someone edits their post it’s a good chance we asked them to.

1 Like

because of… your own report on it, bestie?

Why would I report it it’s funny :sweat::sweat::sob:

that’s what a DM thread in my inbox in regards to that comment suggested, I’m not inventing anything here.

There was no report regarding anything. We staff are just trying to keep it civil on here :wink:

And i think its time to get back to the topic

7 Likes

I met them because i was into vocaloid songs and i was just scrolling in youtube and i saw a malice mizer concert and when i heard gackt’s voice i was like “oh he sounds like gackpoid :sob: ” so i just saw more and more malice mizer videos so i started to listen to them and i really liked them i find out about visual kei and i got obsessed :sob: thats how i got into visual kei, malice mizer became my favorite band i really love them
My favorite era is klaha’s era i just love klahas voice and the songs, the clothes, i just love it
My fav song is gardenia, the first time i heard it i didn’t believe what i was hearing, it just was beautiful i wanna hear it for the first time again😭
Some weeks later i find out that gackt is gackpoid’s voice bank lol

3 Likes

malice mizer became my favorite band i really love them

These feelings are simply ~correct~

1 Like
3 Likes