Merchandise Sellers at venue

auto-mod isn’t that more goth stuff, scene still with a taste of old vkei.

But also some vkei gigs with some older bandman, the atmosphere is usually also totally different.
Well maybe because most fans are like 35-60 years old. more grown ups :smiley:

Most gigs I visited the last 2 years were more punk and rock gigs, some with a taste of metal. where the members usually sold stuff themselves or someone I already knew or so. Way different than vkei. (It’s not the scene Rena loves). In that scene jealousy doesn’t really exist as well.

(But if a bandman is a player, lies about everything, keep on hurting feelings… then well, its normal that woman won’t shut up and try to break down such bandman no matter what :kissing_closed_eyes:)

girlllll, the metal old ladies are crazy as f**k haha, was having a talk with a metal friend about them. they can be just as bad : P it’s japan, crazy gonna show up errywhere.

I do not mean that Metal scene😅
As said also not the scene Rena shares a lot about.

There is a small underground scene, with way less crazy people, everyone knows each other well, fans talk easy to everyone also in public. Music style variates much can be rock can be pop can be metal can be punk can be a mix. You be death if you act as a “jealous” bitch etc, you might be canceld :joy: Even bandman get a slap if they act too much as an ass​:rofl: Respect to each other is appriciated a lot.
I used to go to a bar as well to meet bandman and their fans, was always much fun. There are still few bars where those people meet. one bar had to close because the area would be rebuild totally. Bar didn’t reopen yet (not sure if ever again) Owner works at a small seafoot izakaya, which bandman and fans also visit to eat some good meal :grin:
It is really different😉

Oh that scene got their trouble too, just to say that once. I just dont like writing it a lot out here, too many of those guys can read english. XD

2 Likes

yeah if you live here you’ll find f*ckery everywhere in varying amounts.
as it is in all of the world.

2 Likes