MIRAGE 25th anniversary live, new lineup, + new album "BIOGRAPH" release

MIRAGE will perform for their 25th anniversary in 2022 with a new lineup :eyes:

5 Likes

Noice

Just give me a Blu-ray.

2 Likes

Gt.Shun (舜) (NEiN, Vasalla) and Dr.YOMI (ex-【zɔ́ːdi̽æ̀k】→ STAN → Stengaze → 【zɔ́ːdi̽æ̀k】) have joined MIRAGE

Their first full album “BIOGRAPH” (10 tracks, 2 types) will be released on 4/20 :smoking: and first period vocalist TOMO will participate in 2 tracks. The album will feature new songs, rerecordings, and remixes.

type A (4000 yen) will feature a promotion clip of 百花繚乱
type B (3000 yen) will feature bonus track “Cloudy”
bonus CD “NECROPOLIS~Peacefully in heaven~” (spelled as NECROPOLICE on Kisaki’s blog) application ticket will also be included to those who purchase both types

MIRAGE will hold their CD release commemoration and 25th anniversary live at 5/22 at Juso, Osaka 246 LIVEHOUSE GABU, and on 5/29 at Meguro Rockmaykan. Leetspeak monsters will participate as a guest, along with opening acts ギロチン (Guillotine) (Osaka live) and La’veil Mizeria (Tokyo live)

6 Likes

I’ve never been an avid listener of these guys, but good to see they’re giving it another go!

I’ll def check the new stuff out when it drops.

Oh, nice to see shun again. I wondered what had happened to him a while ago.

I hope we will get more actual new songs on the album. Their older songs are nice and the rerecordings of them so far not bad, but I crave new material.

1 Like

Absolutely mind blowing news about the album. I’m definitely getting this in some capacity as I’ve always been a fan of MIRAGE, and Akira’s voice in MIRAGE, but nothing else for some reason.

Kisaki is really happy that MIRAGE topped BARKS yesterday.

Kisaki going down memory lane and talking about how he never expected to be in the same band as YOMI and SHUN since bands he played in were rivals with 【zɔ́ːdi̽æ̀k】and 覇叉羅, but looks forward to seeing what kind of chemistry they will have.

1 Like

2022 is the year of Visual Kei revivals.

4 Likes

And the Syndrome revival will be announced the day MIRAGE disband, and thus history repeating itself in a never ending loop.

6 Likes

http://lorelei-entertainment.com/?pid=166353517

[tracklist]
1.Wheel of Fortune
2.UNtruth
3.・・・Air
4.Bleach
5.MOON~LIGHT~DANCE (Vo:TOMO)
6.Eternity (Vo:TOMO)
7.Imitation
8.BURIAL
9.I.D
10.百花繚乱 (Hyakka Ryouran)
11.Cloudy (bonus track) [type B only]
DVD
1.百花繚乱 (Hyakka Ryouran) (PROMOTION CLIP) [type A only]

3 Likes

Wow, lots of new titles, I’m impressed! Hopefully they’ll deliver some quality tunes.

1 Like
7 Likes

The preview looks and sounds great! :fire:

2 Likes

Still can’t get over the fact Mirage is back

2 Likes
5 Likes

So far so good! :slight_smile:

1 Like