Misheard song lyrics

I keep hearing “I shat myself” in the chorus. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This makes me SO NOSTALGIC. Had to go and find this video:

2008 vk youtubers was a different era man…

5 Likes

EVERY single f*cking time I hear Umarèll instead of the very first word at 0:33

Umarèll = f5ce857c677406b36d10d72665bccc

Making it a VERY heartfelt song about an old man watching construction sites.

9 Likes

Salami girl

4 Likes

As someone who knows Japanese, with these metals songs I can’t understand I word they’re saying It might as well be these lyrics haha

3 Likes

When you understand “fuck depressions” instead “pills for depressions”

I have to admit the more i did listen to that kind of songs with screaming vocals the more i get used to understand them
But yeah there are certain types that are just useless to even try and understand
(You can actually find YouTube accounts that made fun of certain type of screams and the fact that it’s useless to write lyrics for it)

2 Likes

I usually can’t understand a single thing Maximum the Hormone says lol. I refuse to believe the Japanese subtitles.

3 Likes

Not me hearing: “Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, ciao, ciao, ciao” where it should be “darling” repeated several time.

9 Likes

I can’t unhear “This ain’t my workplace” in the chorus

3 Likes

I found discharge misheard

Seriously thou, why does this song has so many engrish ? even most of the lyrics that i found (including the spotify ones) couldn’t tell what he’s saying (to the point where they seems to just worked 5% of it)

2 Likes

GOT A NOSE
GOT A NOSE
GOT A NOSE
GOT A NOSE
GOT A NOSE
GOT A NOSE
GOT A NOSE

alternative version:

GOT ANUS
GOT ANUS
GOT ANUS
GOT ANUS
GOT ANUS
GOT ANUS
GOT ANUS

8 Likes

Ah yeah i love when i mishear stuff
This time we got A Ghost of Flare’s, smoke and mirrors

Understood “mother fucking bitches” and just thought they went a bit overboard with the swearing here
But the actual lyrics will tell you he sings “torn to fucking pieces”

:smirk:Damnit yojiro :smirk: and yikes to myself :joy:

(The misheard lyrics are around 2:20)

1 Like

Yooooo I joined this forum just to say that I made this video a million years ago, and to see that people still remember it over a decade later is both touching and mortifying thanks

9 Likes

Lyrics to 9GBO’s Float feel like a massive shipost. I don’t know if they were misheard but they for sure are one of the lyrics of all time. Little taste of what’s to come

1 Like

“Oh penis, your penis”

3 Likes

I always hear the line “blue transparency” as blue trans pussy LUNA SEA - BLUE TRANSPARENCY - YouTube

Made a compilation of some misheard lyrics I hadn’t seen posted yet. Supplemented with a mix of some AI generated images and google search images.

Song order in appearance:

1. Dir en grey - Merciless Cult
  2. Dir en grey - Agitated Screams of Maggots
  3. Girugamesh - Volcano
  4. Screw - End In Tragedy
  5. the GazettE - Uncertain Sense
  6. the GazettE - No. [666]
10 Likes

one punch man opening
a lot of english dubs are funny. can’t find the one I saw.