MUCC new live-limited single "99" will be released

MUCC new single “99” will be released at their lives since 2023/06/09 (2500yen)

[tracklist]

1. 99
  2. 99(Original Karaoke)
  3. MUCC 25th Anniversary TOUR 「Timeless」~鵬翼・極彩~ -Official Bootleg-(2023.04.16 水戸ライトハウス)
    図南の鵬翼~輝く世界~サル~遮断~赤線~最終列車~昔子供だった人達へ~鳶~語り部の詩~雨のオーケストラ~こもれび~謡声~モンスター~ココロノナイマチ
6 Likes

Was expectable and there should still 1 more to come this year…but the look… :expressionless: specially Miya… :troll:

ku-ku? Because 6/9 is MUCC day so is 99 supposed to be pronounced “coo-coo”?

Is that hairstyle Miya has popular among VK-bandmembers? I feel I have seen it alot recently.

Anyway its pretty obvious they are going to make a new album with these tour singles.

But damn, that blue hair… :cold_face:

It seems most fans are happy with the new look!

At this point, I wish they could stop Mucc and create a new project. Or New projects.

After 25 years?
Most members have side projects.

1 Like

Yukke don’t have. And yes, but Mucc seems to still be their main project.

They just previewed the MV at the end of their Timeless bootleg video of today…Tomorrow the full version will be released in their YouTube channel.

2 Likes

IMO much much better than the so/yo one, despite some dejavu moments in the chorus or Miyas solo, is quite a solid track. If they end up putting all the live single together in one album…its gonna be quite interesting. Looking forward for the next ones :metal:

9 Likes

Really cool and much better than previous two songs
I love when they surprise me like that

1 Like

It’s no secret that I’ve been underwhelmed by this band for a long time, but I’m kinda enjoying this one.

It’s a good song, but stilistically I’d have thought it’s a song that reminds me more of Karma/Shangri-la era than Shion/Kyuutai, especially with the synthies.
The guitar drums definitely fit Shion/Kyuutai though.

good stuff

they’ve had a pretty good run with these throwback singles

1 Like

Wtf thats such a good song, catchy af. Not often I get chills down my spine from music anymore but this one did it. Really surprised.

The next album is already shaping up nicely. So far the best one is 99, second Yo and third So.

THIS FUCKS

Listening to the single and live tracks…almost forgot how really good the whole 鵬翼 album was, like the first 3 tracks are :metal: (and the rest too, but that beginning…)