Cakes n' Ale

Official Music Video
Hello everyone. I’m an American living in Osaka and currently playing with an all Japanese group. We just released our new music video and I’d love if this community checked it out. We play rock and pop so I really think this community would enjoy it! We play our first show on Sunday and from there will be playing all around the Kansai area. I hope in a year or two we make it big. And I hope you guys will support us even outside of Japan! I’m not sure if this forum has any sorts of rules against self-advertisement, but If so I’ll happily close this post. I’m trying to get some exposure over seas and this site looks like the kind of people I want to connect our music with. Please let me know what you think! Any sort of comments, sharing, or feedback would be so appreciated! We play our first live show in Osaka on Sunday.

Ps: We have more music on Spotify if you’d like to hear more.

11 Likes

This is good stuff mate! Greatly impressed.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m really happy to hear you enjoyed it.

Also this is totally random but I just wanna emphasize I’m not here to dump this video and leave. I genuinely am looking forward to using this site for jrock discussion :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s actually really cool. Sounds really nice and refreshing ^^

also it’s okay to post this on the forum, so no worries.
Feel free to share anything about your band like OHP, social media, bandmember info.

You even could post all the info in the news-section including the mv and like if you got any updates regarding the release, you could add a comment with more info to it, like how everyone does in the news-section (it will get better reach to members).

Cheers!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll try that.

1 Like

Nice drumming you got there! I digg :smiley:
Good luck on your up coming tour!

1 Like

That was rad! Clean video, great song and great performance. Good luck with your first live and please feel free to post more stuff here!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll be happy to post more!

Great song and video! Welcome to the community!

Yes, self-promotions regarding Japanese music are welcome here. You can post it in the news section if there’s something new about your band coming up too.

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll post everything on there.

1 Like

Very impressive!

1 Like

Good stuff man! This vibe fits Shibuya Cyclone or Shimokitazawa well! Hope to see you all in Tokyo sometime, will go check it

2 Likes

I really hope we get to play in Tokyo!

1 Like

Hello all,
Just wanna say our band has a website that I try to upload weekly-bi weekly for international fans. I recently uploaded photos of our live performances so please check that out in the photos page! I’m not sure how well it runs on mobile…

5 Likes

Hope everyones doing well.
Our live performance was filmed. Please check out our show and let me know what you thought!

5 Likes

Hello all, hope you are well. Sorry its been a while…
My band released a new ep, please let me know what you guys think! We are working on a MV right now.

5 Likes

Hey guys! New music video dropped, please let me know what you think!
Got a sold out show this month to end the year. Super excited to show everyone what next year brings.

4 Likes

Long time no see all :slight_smile:
Heres our new song, with a new one being posted every sunday this month. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Good Evening everyone! (or morning or night wherever you are).
Our album just released this week with all the new songs! I’d really appreciate some feedback from anyone really! I really want to know what people abroad think is their favorite song or any overall thoughts. We have a big live even in December to promote the album in Osaka!

Best.
JP

1 Like